Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Thursday Roll call

Guest saleen351

when is metro/merge gonna reply to the othe thread? when are they gonna step up and tell their customers the truth to what happened? I don't know why anyone would support clubs that have no respect for their customers...

Originally posted by saleen351

when is metro/merge gonna reply to the othe thread? when are they gonna step up and tell their customers the truth to what happened? I don't know why anyone would support clubs that have no respect for their customers...

(No one cares, your posts have run their course and people on here just ignore you... You have been made an ass time after time on here, just give it up. No one Respects your weak ass opinions either, you have an agenda worse than the promoters on here...)

Ill be at Metro tonight, as long as I shake off the hang over I have now.

Saleen, i replied many, many times to the thread, you just did not like the answer you recieved.Merge paid alot of money, Merge had a great performance, Merge had a great night. END OF STORY. Get over it already.See everyone tonight!

George,

Just tell your customers the truth already. That wasn't Rich Rydell in the booth last Sat. @ Merge. It was his younger brother pretending to be Rich live @ Merge. I just got confirmation from the label that Rich was live on tour in Europe:dj: last Saturday and Merge is trying to pass off an imposter DJ. Why can't you just tell the truth. NO RICHIE, NO REDBULL, NO RENT !!!

enough with this crap already....;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ml2k1

Saleen, i replied many, many times to the thread, you just did not like the answer you recieved.Merge paid alot of money, Merge had a great performance, Merge had a great night. END OF STORY. Get over it already.See everyone tonight!

Whattttttttttttttttttttt????????:confused:

you posted before the president of the label sued your asses... so now that it was proven to be fake, go to this thread, where everyone is asking you the truth straight up..... make no mistake your words will be read by the label... so post here and i'll slowly let this die.... if not, i'll just keep hammering merge...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104075

Originally posted by indyguy

George,

Just tell your customers the truth already. That wasn't Rich Rydell in the booth last Sat. @ Merge. It was his younger brother pretending to be Rich live @ Merge. I just got confirmation from the label that Rich was live on tour in Europe:dj: last Saturday and Merge is trying to pass off an imposter DJ. Why can't you just tell the truth. NO RICHIE, NO REDBULL, NO RENT !!!

enough with this crap already....;)

This shit ain't cool.

I might stop by Metro tonight, not 100% this week.

Originally posted by kostaP

Whats the deal maverick. Im flying solo. No chickies tonight. Told you what happened. better show u pussy.

They're trying to get me to go to Tradewinds :blown:

But i'll convince them to go to Metro....

OK i think im going to do merge tonight., !! :tongue: never seen it on thursdays i have work tommrow but fuck it. Ok all you merge kats i got a few questions:

1.What time does it get good? (I dont want to stay out to late)

2.Whats the crowd like guys/girls/age?

thanx

Originally posted by notallthere

OK i think im going to do merge tonight., !! :tongue: never seen it on thursdays i have work tommrow but fuck it. Ok all you merge kats i got a few questions:

1.What time does it get good? (I dont want to stay out to late)

2.Whats the crowd like guys/girls/age?

thanx

Dont you mean Metro????

11:30 it starts packing in by 12 its mobbed

18 to enter for all Guys under 21 are $20 so there arent too many of them variety aged girls from 18-28 ive met. Good night Richie always ripps it up. This is Metro I dont know about Merge thurs

Originally posted by kostaP

Dont you mean Metro????

11:30 it starts packing in by 12 its mobbed

18 to enter for all Guys under 21 are $20 so there arent too many of them variety aged girls from 18-28 ive met. Good night Richie always ripps it up. This is Metro I dont know about Merge thurs

haha yeah i ment metro i just got done reading saleens post and i got merge on the brain... sounds good are you going to be there kost? Put are differances aside i would like to say sup.

haha yeah i ment metro i just got done reading saleens post and i got merge on the brain... sounds good are you going to be there kost? Put are differances aside i would like to say sup.

I'll be by George's bar next to the dj booth. bic-Bald head no goatee this week black polo t-shirt.

If you say hi you better be ready to drink.

hahahh thats really funny as i was reading that i thought you where going to say "if you say hi get ready to die" ha ill be there i just gotta rush threw the gym,

Kosta is like a big bitch when you meet him. lol. Hes cool. Hes greek so you have to watch your ass. ;)

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kosta is like a big bitch when you meet him. lol. Hes cool. Hes greek so you have to watch your ass. ;)

:hat: :hat: :hat:

Damn Bri, you never complained in the past. you Fag. J/k My dear sweet girlfriend will not be in attendance Bri. She has left me therefore i feel it is my responsibility to make sure she does not get into any club I go to to hinder my progress in the post break up period of having a blast!!!!

BTW Same deal as last week:rofl: :drunk: I love these"little smiley things" !!!!!

hey dkny will you be wearing dkny?

lol:laugh: :laugh: no, not tonite...you can usually spot me with joegio or over by kosta...Is this your first time zat metro on a thurs? Its absolutely ridiculous...richie drops bombs...he plays UNREAL and everyone is mad cool...have a good time, and get ready to party!!!!!:D:beer::party:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

lol:laugh: :laugh: no, not tonite...you can usually spot me with joegio or over by kosta...Is this your first time zat metro on a thurs? Its absolutely ridiculous...richie drops bombs...he plays UNREAL and everyone is mad cool...have a good time, and get ready to party!!!!!:D:beer::party:

yeah yeah im a thursday virgin. But i dont wanna stay out to late cuz i got work tommrow morn but ill be there.

I get off work at 8 then ill go to gym then ill change shower and go rite to metro i dont have enough time to go home so ill be mad tierd but fucket becuase its a CLUBPLANET hahah man im lame!