Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, I downloaded Blubster and it just doesn't work

I downloaded the version of blubster (1.2.3) and then i downloaded the new one (2.0) It is so slow i can't even use it and the program doesn't seem to even work. After installing the second version (the unofficial 2nd version), A box popped up telling me something that my computer has a firewall. Please, let me know what to do about this problem and how to get this program running smooth.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rippeditalian

I downloaded the version of blubster (1.2.3) and then i downloaded the new one (2.0) It is so slow i can't even use it and the program doesn't seem to even work. After installing the second version (the unofficial 2nd version), A box popped up telling me something that my computer has a firewall. Please, let me know what to do about this problem and how to get this program running smooth.

it doesn't work with firewall right now, but version 2.0 does but since i have no problems with the first i haven't upgraded to the new one, plus version two has some stuff disabled and there is currently no support except try their message boards.. i wouldn't break your back trying to fix it, i'd just wait till the offical release of 2.0

i just dld the new version. what is the difference?

there are alot of better programs out there, its just that people haven't migrated there yet. filetopia looks really good but doesn't have that many songs.

hey saleen, the blubster people given u a kickback or what? j/k:rofl: