Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I See The Light And Its Called Metro

The place was absoulutly packed wall to wall lots of energy no bad vibes. I was really suprised to see all those people there. I was on the floor for most of the night. Ill be back no doubt.

Dknybabe, brian1500, djdanfury, george, kostaP, pete the owner dude i know im mixing up names and forgetting people but hey im notallthere.

You guys where all cool as hell thanks for that crazy ass fire drink that gave me the hang over i have rite now heh heh.

Not All there.... Nice to meet you. You are the complete opposite of what I pictured you to be.

Metro was a great time last night.... The rain had no impact at all to the crowd. Good looking crowd - very upbeat vibe the whole time.... Great to see all the CP people out Sandman, Kosta, and XXSplashXX all seemed wrecked... Brian1500 was the only sober one of the group... If i needed to find Kosta all i had to do was look for a lunatic whistiling GTI :laugh: ......

Georgy had his own personal dancer last night on his bar.. :woah:

I'll see you all on saturday...

as for the music...

RICHIE "I couldn't leave one song alone last night" Rydell was amazing..........

- Shakedown (in and out with another new vocal..)

- Angie Stone Acc over Oris Jay - Trippin

- Jana More than Life Over Love at First Sight Dub

- Abused the hell out of SHiny Disco Balls

- Recreated GTI teased the shit out of it then let it explode with the ice...

- Tim Deluxe to the factory show....

- new soulshaker - new green velvet...

- WOman's worth..

THe one song that i need an ID for is Lady - Mojo over a ridiculous beat..... anyone know the name of this song?

Originally posted by djdanfury

Brian1500 was the only sober one of the group

You must have been fucked up last night caue there was no way in hell I was sober. I was far from it. Rydell threww down an awesome set again.

Noallthere is really all there. Nice meeting you Anthony. Totally different then I would have pictured you.

:blank: :blank: :blank:

Notallthere definatly a cool guy. Nothing like what I pictured. Had a blast last night. Sandman you ryle. Bri hope you got home ok you were kinda slurring and stumbling a lil in the parking lot. I was in no shape to drive

DKNYBABE Joegio DJDANFURIOUSONE xxsplashxx (my girl/exgirl told me how attractive her and her best friend think yuou are GODAMNIT you cocksucker) and who ever else I forgot.

Richie sick sick sick.

Amazing fuckin set.

Everyweek I didnt think it was possible but you seem to outdo the prior week.

See ya all saturday

Kosta P the whistler

AHHHHHHHh you guys are all giving me a total complex! lol

No but really how do i look so different then you all pictured me??

Yo brian your defintely cool bro i was fucking trashed when i left haha. That fight in the parking lot was fucking great that guy was yelling "Im from paterson yo what! what!" waving his arms in the air!! hahahhaha im almost threw up from laughing at him

Originally posted by thesandman

notallthere is notallthatbad... nice to meet you.

Great time, insane...

thewhistler rules....

Going thru it 45 minute build up..... richie the dicktease

Yo u are the shit, always hookin it up!!!!!!! Is the man of sand going to be at the bar of sand this eve. The boys are going, the girls are hittin the city, iwas thinking after hrs for dirty vegas at Roxy how has it been at Roxy lately anyone know????????

Sand bar.....hmmmmmm I had a great time there last week... Roxy, I have heard its ok, young but good..

Gametime call for me on that...

you gonna do afterhrs at Roxy with me?? My boys from last night are prob coming.

Originally posted by kostaP

you gonna do afterhrs at Roxy with me?? My boys from last night are prob coming.

Please don't currupt me like this... maybe..

If we do go we should bounce from Sandbar at 2... before the rush...

Does Vicious do afterhours there???

Please don't currupt me like this... maybe..

If we do go we should bounce from Sandbar at 2... before the rush...

Does Vicious do afterhours there???

with that mentality my young Padawan you will never achieve the Jedi master status like myself and Lock. Maybe OB-1 can show you a thing or two yet!!!

PUSSY!!!!

Def. bouncing at 2 to beat the rush, Now to find comps for Roxy.

See ya at the bar.

Dirty Vegas is there and spinning for a set. I think Rizzo and Vicious or something. i gotta find Rizzo's number. i know I got it somewhere.

• 2 years later...