Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do men suck balls?

sassa

Why do men seem to have the power to make you cry...to make you cling to the belief that they might turn around, sincerely mean what they tell you....why are their smiles enough to make you melt and forget everything....why are they so addictive yet so repelling at the same time??? How can they have the power to fill your heart with love and break it at the same time??

Originally posted by sassa

Why do men seem to have the power to make you cry...to make you cling to the belief that they might turn around, sincerely mean what they tell you....why are their smiles enough to make you melt and forget everything....why are they so addictive yet so repelling at the same time??? How can they have the power to fill your heart with love and break it at the same time??

If all of us are looking for love then why do we hurt the ones who help us find it???

Originally posted by marcid21

Sassa ~ they all have shit for brains and are good for fucking nothing!!!!! :mad3:

yup, going to have to agree with you there. Im slowly, very slowly starting to come around due to some good advice i've been getting lately...

heres a quick joke for you ladies to cheer up a lil...

At the cocktail party, one woman said to another,

"Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?"

The other replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."

lol...:laugh:

Why do women seem to have the power to make you cry...to make you cling to the belief that they might turn around, sincerely mean what they tell you....why are their smiles enough to make you melt and forget everything....why are they so addictive yet so repelling at the same time??? How can they have the power to fill your heart with love and break it at the same time??

:confused:;):confused:

Originally posted by az-tec

Why do women seem to have the power to make you cry...to make you cling to the belief that they might turn around, sincerely mean what they tell you....why are their smiles enough to make you melt and forget everything....why are they so addictive yet so repelling at the same time??? How can they have the power to fill your heart with love and break it at the same time??

:confused:;):confused:

you just upset me:(

i think i am gonna throw up! u just pretty much summed up my whole feelings due to last night.......i'm holding and hoping due to a lot of false realities...and the sad part is....i think it's how he likes it........

~~*why do they pull u near...only to push u that much harder away....why do they have NO CLUE as to the hurt their actions cause?...or do they and simply NOT CARE?.........why do they have the power to 'not care' and to walk away....when u basically live every moment of your life for them in one way or another...

i could go on....but i am already upset....:(

i love you says it all

I think men and women can both hold these same characteristics, but Tony is right! :D

Originally posted by misk

~~*why do they pull u near...only to push u that much harder away....why do they have NO CLUE as to the hurt their actions cause?...or do they and simply NOT CARE?.........why do they have the power to 'not care' and to walk away....

funny, a female friend of mine asked me just yesterday why i could just do that what you wrote about above. we were out with friends and i isolated her and gave her a chance with me and she seemed hestitant, almost reluctant (she has a boyfriend btw), so i told her "fine, bye then" and started to walk away when she came running after me and told me the above.

the following is how it is for *me*, i doubt that it counts for many men.

i see ONLY the positive in every situation, there is like no negative thought on my mind, ever.

for example, i wouldn´t WANT my parents to happen anything, i mean i thank them, they brought me up and cared for me and stuff. but IF something would happen to them, i would not be sad, i would see the positive aspects (i get the house, the insurance money, cars, etc.) and simply filter the negative ones.

now if i would give a girl i wanted a chance and she rejects me, she is a negative factor and is therefor "filtered", i REFRAME in my mind ("there are other better girls, i waste my time finding "the one" with this girl") and PUFF! she is not important any more.

am i cold? no, cause i "feel", just not negative.

i told her (in more detail) the above. and she left my bed about 3 hours ago...

Originally posted by tastey

for example, i wouldn´t WANT my parents to happen anything, i mean i thank them, they brought me up and cared for me and stuff. but IF something would happen to them, i would not be sad, i would see the positive aspects (i get the house, the insurance money, cars, etc.) and simply filter the negative ones.

:blank:

Originally posted by tastey

funny, a female friend of mine asked me just yesterday why i could just do that what you wrote about above. we were out with friends and i isolated her and gave her a chance with me and she seemed hestitant, almost reluctant (she has a boyfriend btw), so i told her "fine, bye then" and started to walk away when she came running after me and told me the above.

the following is how it is for *me*, i doubt that it counts for many men.

i see ONLY the positive in every situation, there is like no negative thought on my mind, ever.

now if i would give a girl i wanted a chance and she rejects me, she is a negative factor and is therefor "filtered", i REFRAME in my mind ("there are other better girls, i waste my time finding "the one" with this girl") and PUFF! she is not important any more.

am i cold? no, cause i "feel", just not negative.

i told her (in more detail) the above. and she left my bed about 3 hours ago...

you remind me of one of my best friends, jojo, who is also german.....cold but warm somewhat at the same time. i really think that this was not a cool thing to say about your parents....i can understand your train of thought, but wouldn't you feel at all upset if your parents died?

you remind me of one of my best friends, jojo, who is also german.....cold but warm somewhat at the same time. i really think that this was not a cool thing to say about your parents....i can understand your train of thought, but wouldn't you feel at all upset if your parents died?

it really doesn´t matter if it´s "cool" or "disgusting" or "cold", that is how it IS to me.

and no, i would not feel upset, perhaps for a few initial moments but not more, the time my mind needs to realize the positive, and there is something positive in EVERY situation.

glad you can follow my train of thought (it´s getting a lil twisted sometimes ;) )

but this is all off-topic anyway as i doubt this counts for the majority of men.

I do believe were good for fucking something :hump:

Were good for raiding the fridge,raiding your pants, raiding the hardware store.

Were good at forgetting your most important things.

Were good at making a mess you cannot conceive.

Were good at making a smell you cannot identify.

Were good at alot of things....but were professionals at driving women crazy.

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

Sassa ~ they all have shit for brains and are good for fucking nothing!!!!! :mad3: