Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: people who think I bitch too much...

Where were you when I was making a fool of myself to Dave Ralph at Exit two summers ago?

Where were you when I was feeling Sven Vath at 1015 in San Francisco the following winter?

Where were you when I was grooving to soulful house at Body & Soul?

Where were you all those times I achieved sober enlightenment at Be Yourself?

Where were you when I was bouncing my ass off to the Bassbin Twins and Usual Suspects at Buzz?

Where were you when I was grooving to psytrance and 2-step at Starscape?

Where were you when I was abusing my body to d&b at Shelter last Friday?

Where were you when I was losing my mind to Deep Dish at Arc, and had to leave only because my legs stopped working?

Where were you... fuck it, I give up... you don't know me, you've hardly even spoken with me, and you sure as hell have no right to judge me for having my own opinions.

I don't go with the crowd. I never have. There are actually people in this world who love me for that, and I'm proud of it.

That's all I have to say about that.

look man..every single thread i read that u posted regarding DT vs DH was negative..there is no way in hell u didnt enjoy ANYTHING that night..

congrats on all the events/venues youve hit..i can c ur a seasoned clubber...which once again brings me back to the point that too many ppl bitch about the heat..crowd..drugs..etc etc...and i dont understand it because shouldnt the seasoned clubber be used to this?

shit...i WOuldnt go to clubs if there was like 50 ppl in there rockin to a DJ...I personally love the crowd...i love the heat..i love to look around and c people moving as one..

Stop apologizing... speak your mind and if people have something to say about that....well, then so it be...they speak their mind... there will always be people that feel offended by general critizism and take it far too personal... :rolleyes:

Other than that....just be yourself and if that's how you are than hey, more power to you!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

look man..every single thread i read that u posted regarding DT vs DH was negative..there is no way in hell u didnt enjoy ANYTHING that night..

congrats on all the events/venues youve hit..i can c ur a seasoned clubber...which once again brings me back to the point that too many ppl bitch about the heat..crowd..drugs..etc etc...and i dont understand it because shouldnt the seasoned clubber be used to this?

shit...i WOuldnt go to clubs if there was like 50 ppl in there rockin to a DJ...I personally love the crowd...i love the heat..i love to look around and c people moving as one..

Who are you talking to?

I didn't bitch about the heat.

I didn't bitch about the crowd (well, except to say that I could have seen DT on Friday with fewer people).

I didn't bitch about the drugs (that one cracks me up, lol).

I just said I didn't enjoy Howells' set, and I don't like the idea of a "warm up" set that lasts until 6am. I did say I enjoyed DT, but again, I can see him on Friday, so Saturday was nothing special... FOR ME. That's not bitching, it's honesty.

Originally posted by flying_high

Stop apologizing... speak your mind and if people have something to say about that....well, then so it be...they speak their mind... there will always be people that feel offended by general critizism and take it far too personal... :rolleyes:

Other than that....just be yourself and if that's how you are than hey, more power to you!

Oh, that was far from an apology.

Originally posted by hoke

Oh, that was far from an apology.

You're right.... then just a word of advise....don't worry and don't even react to it...I've heard so much shit (and yeah, I've probably given out some shit too)... and all I can do is, shrug my shoulders...there are people out there that know me and know the person I am...everyone else.... oh well :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flying_high

You're right.... then just a word of advise....don't worry and don't even react to it...I've heard so much shit (and yeah, I've probably given out some shit too)... and all I can do is, shrug my shoulders...there are people out there that know me and know the person I am...everyone else.... oh well :rolleyes:

True... :aright::)

In my 8yrs of clubbing, that was one of the, if not THE most crowded event I have ever attended. I think other places may have seemed more crowded simply because Arc is smaller. So at the very least it didn't take as long to, say, get from the chillout room to the bathroom.

And it was unquestionably the HOTTEST party I have ever attended.

So no, this seasoned clubber isn't used to shit like that.

Originally posted by joeg

why should we "get used" to unsafe conditions???

if we all "accept" it... it'll never change...

I'm in 100% agreement... I know quite a few people who were nauseous from the heat and/or who nearly passed out...

You shouldn't have to learn to accept the circumstances that led to that.

Originally posted by hoke

Where were you when I was making a fool of myself to Dave Ralph at Exit two summers ago?

Where were you when I was feeling Sven Vath at 1015 in San Francisco the following winter?

Where were you when I was grooving to soulful house at Body & Soul?

Where were you all those times I achieved sober enlightenment at Be Yourself?

Where were you when I was bouncing my ass off to the Bassbin Twins and Usual Suspects at Buzz?

Where were you when I was grooving to psytrance and 2-step at Starscape?

Where were you when I was abusing my body to d&b at Shelter last Friday?

Where were you when I was losing my mind to Deep Dish at Arc, and had to leave only because my legs stopped working?

Where were you... fuck it, I give up... you don't know me, you've hardly even spoken with me, and you sure as hell have no right to judge me for having my own opinions.

I don't go with the crowd. I never have. There are actually people in this world who love me for that, and I'm proud of it.

That's all I have to say about that.

Do you want a fuckin trophy or something?? Quit your bitching! :)

Originally posted by quoth

eh...go jump off the fuckin eiffel tower you french fuck.

lol... I was wondering when you'd chime in... fuckin' micks can't keep their fuckin' mouths shut... :D

Originally posted by tastyt

In my 8yrs of clubbing, that was one of the, if not THE most crowded event I have ever attended. I think other places may have seemed more crowded simply because Arc is smaller. So at the very least it didn't take as long to, say, get from the chillout room to the bathroom.

And it was unquestionably the HOTTEST party I have ever attended.

So no, this seasoned clubber isn't used to shit like that.

i don't think it was as crowded as exit was for pvd but that might be because i didn't have a good time at pvd.

i agree with joeg that we shouldn't have to get used to this.

i am beginning to think that maybe they should start restricting access to the club when it gets full. yeah, that would mean we'd have to get there early, but it would be a lot more bearable. charging $50+ to disencourage ppl from coming in is not the right solution.

maybe if people didnt spend 80% of their time in the chill room they wouldnt complain about the heat...yes..i was sweating..but no it didnt bother me...i was out on the dance floor for 7 hrs and the AC was fine..and the blasts of CO2 felt great...but i guess they didnt install those lil doo-hickeys in the chill room yet

maybe if people didnt spend 80% of their time in the chill room they wouldnt complain about the heat...yes..i was sweating..but no it didnt bother me...i was out on the dance floor for 7 hrs and the AC was fine..and the blasts of CO2 felt great...but i guess they didnt install those lil doo-hickeys in the chill room yet

I think a lot of people spent time in the chill room BECAUSE it was too hot in the main room...

Um... it's supposed to be a CHILL room, not a SAUNA room.

:idea: ...maybe if u wanted to chill all night...u coulda met up at Starbucks....im sure they have good relaxing music...maybe ull think its better than Howells as well...and i also heard their A/C is on full blast...and check this out..this is the killer..NO DOOR COVER!!

:idea: ...maybe if u wanted to chill all night...u coulda met up at Starbucks....im sure they have good relaxing music...maybe ull think its better than Howells as well...and i also heard their A/C is on full blast...and check this out..this is the killer..NO DOOR COVER!!

No... sometimes Starbucks is just too crowded... especially the one on Astor place... nowhere to sit and enjoy your cup of joe... and you wanna talk about a line for the bathroom...!!!

:laugh2: