Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't believe the twist-off Snapple "Real Facts" poopoo

- The average woman consumes 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime (yeah right :rolleyes: ...must mean prostitutes consume 2 times that :eek:-)

- The average person uses 150 gallons of water A DAY!

(i don't think i use that much

anyone else encounter these crapshoots :confused:

Originally posted by gmccookny

- The average woman consumes 6 pounds of lipstick in her lifetime (yeah right :rolleyes: ...must mean prostitutes consume 2 times that :eek:-)

- The average person uses 150 gallons of water A DAY!

(i don't think i use that much

anyone else encounter these crapshoots :confused:

6 POUNDS of Lipstick!!!:eek: :eek:

I doubt it...i dont have lips the size of Texas...

i highly doubt those facts as well... the other day i was have this discussion with a few of my friends over some drinks and one of them said something funny about it... he goes "one of these days youre going to open the cap and its going to say ppl who believe these facts are idiots now thats a fact!" lol i thought that was mad funny... anyhoo i still dont buy it.. .i think they make that shit up or something.

Well.. does that lipstick fact consider only the lipstick on one's lips (that one licks off and swallows, i.e. "consumption") or does it encompass those tubes of lipstick that you accidentally leave in your glove compartment and throw them out when you find them mutated to something red and globular at the end of the summer? (i.e. "consumption" as "purchase of") cause the 2nd one is waaaay more believable.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well.. does that lipstick fact consider only the lipstick on one's lips (that one licks off and swallows, i.e. "consumption") or does it encompass those tubes of lipstick that you accidentally leave in your glove compartment and throw them out when you find them mutated to something red and globular at the end of the summer? (i.e. "consumption" as "purchase of") cause the 2nd one is waaaay more believable.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A duck's quack really doesn't echo! Last year we temporarily had our boat at a marina for repairs on a dock that was right near a small metal-walled canal (which was a freaky little establishment and I hated being near it). Everything echoed in that stupid canal with the exception of the really loud, persistent duck quacking that was a regular phenomenon at like 2 a.m. :mad: I certainly heard enough of it, and I finally figured out what was weird about it - it never echoed in there!

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

hey! i got cheated! i got nuthin' but net in my mango madness today!! i am writing the company! :(

Woah! U should send it back and request a case for that terrible news :jawdrop:

BTW, what's the deal with Snapple and knowledge about insects?/?

Off a Raspberry iced tea today:

The world''s termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1

(ummm, not if you're counting us fat americans) :blank: