Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help would be very appreciated!

alli8

Hi all - I will be coming to South Beach on July 12-14 and have a question for everyone. What is the best hotel in SoBe can I stay at (ammenities and location), at the most reasonable price??? Since it is summer/off-peak season, I figured I could stay somewhere for under $100 that is pretty nice. I know that would not include places like the Delano - but still something nice. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

As long as the AC cranks and beds are comfy who cares.

Places I like...

Hilton Grand (14th and Ocean)

Winterhaven (14th and Ocean)

Places I didn't like...

Waldorf (AC sucked)

Shelley (everything sucks)

To do...

Deep Dish at Space 13th. Nikki/Opium 14th

Your best bet is to stay off of Ocean on Collins or Washington but for your own sake lower than 18th. When I first came down here with my friends two years ago we stayed at a hotel on 22nd to save $$, but ended up wanting to kill ourselves walking back and forth to the clubs 10 blocks away in sandals and heels!

I recommend the Tudor, good location, nice and not too expensive.

Try the Traymore Hotel. It is located on Collins and 21st (I think) it is close to everything you have the beach right behind the hotel with a nice clean pool. Most importantly you can still walk to anything or even catch a cab for $5 bucks and you are at any or your favorite clubs on Washington. Here is the number and here is a link that will help you check out other hotels in the area...Traymore Hotel

or to check others check here

Digital City Miami / Miami Beach

If you need any other info let me know!!! :)