Climaxxx

Sobeton

Joey

Dekan

Steffy

Who Else?

Balcony crew gettin nuts once again.

Saleen your weak.

hey not sure where i'm going but looks like the bliss party, now if howells was at space i'd be there in a heart beat, but crobar doesn't do it for me, even you said level was sick so i'm gonna check it out.........howells will be back and like i said his arc review was nohting great....

look out for the offical Level Bliss Party Review.....:D :D :D :D

Yeah and all these CP fuckin nerds who said Howells weren't good at ARC, are the same know it alls who talk shit about every single DJ on earth, example: ask all them geeks about Picotto, and you think the complete opposite when you seen him. So keep listening to the Clubplanet Geek Squad. See you at Space, if you even make it there....:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Yeah and all these CP fuckin nerds who said Howells weren't good at ARC, are the same know it alls who talk shit about every single DJ on earth, example: ask all them geeks about Picotto, and you think the complete opposite when you seen him. So keep listening to the Clubplanet Geek Squad. See you at Space, if you even make it there....:D

rumor has it picotto is playing nyc early then oct!!!! maybe ARC before the end of the summer!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

he will blow up that new phazon...:grenade:

Originally posted by saleen351

rumor has it picotto is playing nyc early then oct!!!! maybe ARC before the end of the summer!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

he will blow up that new phazon...:grenade:

Its not really a rumor, it was said on his message board, and the location wasn't known yet, where-ever he plays its gonna be a exit kid asian culture club glowstick feast...blah....:blown:

there's a meetup???! when and where?

Here's a question - I have passes for crobar already - should those still work, even if it is a "special" event?

There's a whole crew of us who are planning on heading to this from West Palm...

Originally posted by noira

there's a meetup???! when and where?

Here's a question - I have passes for crobar already - should those still work, even if it is a "special" event?

There's a whole crew of us who are planning on heading to this from West Palm...

I dont know, what do you have those black little business cards, dont know if they'll work, we should be getting the big invites today, which for Lawler had a Smirnoff Open bar from like 1:30-3:30, so that was pretty good.

Gonna meetup at blue or steam probably at like 11, maybe steam cuz its a open bar, so get drunk there, then head over to crobar, ill post something about a meetup tonight, but try to make it to the meetup, if we get the passes, we should have enough for your whole party.....:D

Im still waiting for Dekan to get the passes, he'll get them hopefully tonight, and if there the same Passes we had for Lawler, it will be a Smirnoff open bar from 1:30-3:30 I think it was, don't know for sure yet, till I see the passes, I'll keep everyone informed.

yo mikey, hold a pass for the beatfriek!!!! Im gonna pass on the whole space thing, but dhm and deepdish would of been DOPE!!!

afterall, this is the only party ill be attending!!

going out of town on thursday... VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

Originally posted by joeygk

Mikey, did Tony tell you that you're driving the big black van to space?

attachment.php?postid=903274

DANNY-DANNY-DANNY-DANNY-DANNY-DANNY-DANNY-DANNY-DANNY

thats fine, if we end up in a pole all threw the windsheild, thats not my fault, after all you choose the khead to drive....:laugh:

Gonna meetup at blue or steam probably at like 11, maybe steam cuz its a open bar, so get drunk there, then head over to crobar, ill post something about a meetup tonight, but try to make it to the meetup, if we get the passes, we should have enough for your whole party.....:D

Hmmm. I was just kidding about Steam in that other post, I'm pretty sure its a hip-hop club, but if you can put up with it for an hour or so, I'm in for the free drinks.

We're gonna have to hold :gang: Pete at gun point to get him in there though ;)

and no word from the crackhead in NY yet.....:confused:

Gonna meetup at blue or steam probably at like 11, maybe steam cuz its a open bar, so get drunk there, then head over to crobar,

keep it at blue...that was great place last time...across the street from Crobar, decent price on drinks...great place to hang and talk shit...have we finally decided on the meet up??:confused: