Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to the ripper Youre caught!!!!

I know who you are. How bad are you pissing your pants now??? You will find a ransom note on your windshield outside your office at 2pm. Follow the directions and drop off the money at the designated spot.

Otherwise I post your name address and whrere you work and youre getting your ass beat. :laugh: :laugh:

You have 1 hr to get the money. If its not dropped off by 3 youre done.

So Mr Ripper,

Youre trying to hide like a little bitch. You did not follw my directions. The $$$ was short and a halfhour late...... What do we do now???? What is you secret worth???

As far as what he did besides ripping people and clubs apart I really cant get into but he knows...

Cat got your tongue.

Kosat, a bit off this topic but.....

YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!! No-showing at Merge Sat. night...

I was eaitning.. looking, but no Kosta... was my threat last week too much for you to handle??????

LMAOOOOOO

See you soon man.....

Originally posted by kostaP

So Mr Ripper,

Youre trying to hide like a little bitch. You did not follw my directions. The $$$ was short and a halfhour late...... What do we do now???? What is you secret worth???

As far as what he did besides ripping people and clubs apart I really cant get into but he knows...

Cat got your tongue.

i got the money please don't do anything to me, please mr. kosta, please mr. kosta, i beg of you! do you have it in your heart to let it go. yeah ok, what will you do, ummmm, NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY NOTHING.

THE RIPPER NEVER BACKS DOWN!!:mad:

Originally posted by theripper

i got the money please don't do anything to me, please mr. kosta, please mr. kosta, i beg of you! do you have it in your heart to let it go. yeah ok, what will you do, ummmm, NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY NOTHING.

THE RIPPER NEVER BACKS DOWN!!:mad:

Are you kidding me. You fuckin fag, why dont you tell the board how you could only come up with half the money. Why dont we let the board know what I know??? Not only will I tell them who you are but the fact that you got arrested in the city for soliciting male prostitues deny it and i'll post your mug shot and arrest paper!!!

Originally posted by lock16

Kosat, a bit off this topic but.....

YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!! No-showing at Merge Sat. night...

I was eaitning.. looking, but no Kosta... was my threat last week too much for you to handle??????

LMAOOOOOO

See you soon man.....

i was at headliners and didnt show up to merge till 2:45 (DONT I HAVE THE BEST JOB SALLEEN GOT TO WORK AT 2:45 AND GET TRASHED!!!)

But your ass was already gone so that means someone called it an early night...hmmmm. who couldnt hang?

But your ass was already gone so that means someone called it an early night...hmmmm. who couldnt hang?

Actually, ask BUCK who couldn't hang.. I had to drive his ass home b/c he got SLOPPY!!!!!!

Originally posted by lock16

Actually, ask BUCK who couldn't hang.. I had to drive his ass home b/c he got SLOPPY!!!!!!

I saw buc stumbling out he didnt even recognize me after i said hi. he was a mess. Good for you buc

i was at headliners and didnt show up to merge till 2:45 But your ass was already gone so that means someone called it an early night...hmmmm. who couldnt hang?

Kosta at headliners? lol. Now I know Kosta has turned into a bitch.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Kosta at headliners? lol. Now I know Kosta has turned into a bitch.

:D :D :D

haha Good to see you too bri, It was my first time there it was pretty good. Besides the fact that it was a mob scene im friends with Nicky and went to go see him.

He is a great DJ.

Are you kidding me. You fuckin fag, why dont you tell the board how you could only come up with half the money. Why dont we let the board know what I know??? Not only will I tell them who you are but the fact that you got arrested in the city for soliciting male prostitues deny it and i'll post your mug shot and arrest paper!!!

arrest papers for what, you're the flamer you forgot, yes kosta you like guys, you're the bi, the ripper's about womens, and how i stick them like incisions.

don't make me angry:mad: , i'll get saleen to bash you like crazy!

arrest papers for what, you're the flamer you forgot, yes kosta you like guys, you're the bi, the ripper's about womens, and how i stick them like incisions.

don't make me angry:mad: , i'll get saleen to bash you like crazy!

are you kiddingme. Cant fight your own battles huh. no prob get all your boys bring it on. Youre all flamers:flame: :flame:

BEWARE I WILL POST YOUR ARREST PAPERS AND MUGSHOT. DONT LEAVE IMPORTANT PAPERS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S CARS NEXT TIME GENIUS!!!! AREN'T U FUCKED NOW.

I saw buc stumbling out he didnt even recognize me after i said hi. he was a mess. Good for you buc

Kosta,

i was a friggin disaster on saturday.....George finally got me....lol

I stumbled out of there looking for my friends and realized that I was following the wrong crew....lol

Buck

Originally posted by unclebuc

Kosta,

i was a friggin disaster on saturday.....George finally got me....lol

I stumbled out of there looking for my friends and realized that I was following the wrong crew....lol

Buck

as long as it was George and not lock... You really were a mess, you were trying to say hi but i didnt quite understand the noises coming out of your mouth!!!!!!

as long as it was George and not lock... You really were a mess, you were trying to say hi but i didnt quite understand the noises coming out of your mouth!!!!!!

LMAO.....I was babbling all night.....my girl wasn't happy...lol

are you kiddingme. Cant fight your own battles huh. no prob get all your boys bring it on. Youre all flamers:flame: :flame:

BEWARE I WILL POST YOUR ARREST PAPERS AND MUGSHOT. DONT LEAVE IMPORTANT PAPERS IN OTHER PEOPLE'S CARS NEXT TIME GENIUS!!!! AREN'T U FUCKED NOW.

POST THEM BITCH, YOU AIN'T DOIN SHIT.

ALL YOU LIKE TO DO IS RIDE DICK,

BY THE WAY, MY NAME'S THE RIPPER,

DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR FUCKING WIT.

MAYBE NOT, I'M THE MAN THAT WILL RUIN YOUR DREAMS,

YOU KNOW... CHEERLEADING FOR A WNBA TEAM.

YOUR A FAGGOT, A CHUMP,

BULLYS USED TO BEAT YOU UP AND TAKE YOUR LUNCH.

OH MY GOD, I'VE EMBARRASSED YOU ENOUGH,

QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD, AND STOP TRYING TO BE TOUGH.

:mad: :mad: :mad: THE RIPPER STRIKES AGAIN!!!

YOU KNOW CHEERING FOR A WNBA TEAM.

YOUR A FAGGOT, A CHUMP,

Ripper, if your going to post tough and create this tough guy character as you hide behind your computer....- AT LEAST MAKE THE POSTS FUNNY..

Kosta buried your ass, your replies sound scared...

you pissed??

Originally posted by thesandman

Ripper, if your going to post tough and create this tough guy character as you hide behind your computer....- AT LEAST MAKE THE POSTS FUNNY..

Kosta buried your ass, your replies sound scared...

you pissed??

THIS IS NOT YOUR BATTLE, SO KEEP YOUR UGLY ASS OUT OF IT, WHY DON'T YOU GO WATCH WWF OR WWE OR WCW OR ECW OR WHATEVER, THAT FAKE WRESTLING SHIT YOU LIKE AND POST ABOUT. KEEP OUT OF IT FAGGOT.:mad:

THIS IS NOT YOUR BATTLE, SO KEEP YOUR UGLY ASS OUT OF IT, WHY DON'T YOU GO WATCH WWF OR WWE OR WCW OR ECW OR WHATEVER, THAT FAKE WRESTLING SHIT YOU LIKE AND POST ABOUT. KEEP OUT OF IT FAGGOT.:mad:

I had no clue wrestling was fake??????? What next, theres no Santa Claus.... yea right

What??

you pissed?

what?

YOU KNOW... CHEERLEADING FOR A WNBA TEAM.

YOUR A FAGGOT, A CHUMP,

U are too stupid yo even argue with. And i thought i had too much free time. Do i post the mugshot or police report first. The only thing is that when these promoters find out who you are they will beat the piss out of you.and well i'd kinda like to be there to see it. Maybe i'll wait till i see you at south park and point you out or any of the other clubs you've bashed.

Start thinking of another gay nursery rhyme, how about the one where your mother and father used to molest you at the tender ripe age of 2 and taught you the birds and the bees by making you have sex with the cat and then anally invading you with the family dog.. that was a cute rhyme your mother used to like the best!!!!!!

Later cock sucker!!!!

Start thinking of another gay nursery rhyme, how about the one where your mother and father used to molest you at the tender ripe age of 2 and taught you the birds and the bees by making you have sex with the cat and then anally invading you with the family dog.. that was a cute rhyme your mother used to like the best!!!!!!

Later cock sucker!!!!

LOL! i am kinda disturbed that u even thought of that! LMAO!!!!

who is this pepper anyways? :confused:

U are too stupid yo even argue with. And i thought i had too much free time. Do i post the mugshot or police report first. The only thing is that when these promoters find out who you are they will beat the piss out of you.and well i'd kinda like to be there to see it. Maybe i'll wait till i see you at south park and point you out or any of the other clubs you've bashed.

Later cock sucker!!!!

why don't you ask your father and well... your other father about gay nursery rhymes, how did your parents conceive you by fudgepacking each other in the ass.:finger:

catch you later DIPSHIT!!

why don't you ask your father and well... your other father about gay nursery rhymes, how did your parents conceive you by fudgepacking each other in the ass.:finger:

catch you later DIPSHIT!!

Pretty original buddy.

I heard you got jacked by 2 mexicans and they robbed your car.. any truth behind this???

See ya later scumfuck.