Clubplanet Nightlife Community

snowball this past fri

Tracks I spotted Buster dropping Friday night:

Zombie Nation

PPK - Resurrection

Darude - Sandstorm

That was a tight set, yo. I like how the Conga dude broke out the Triangles and Flute during Resurrection and started playing along. And great use of the acapella from 'Who Let the Dogs Out'. That was sweet. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Tracks I spotted Buster dropping Friday night:

Zombie Nation

PPK - Resurrection

Darude - Sandstorm

That was a tight set, yo. I like how the Conga dude broke out the Triangles and Flute during Resurrection and started playing along. And great use of the acapella from 'Who Let the Dogs Out'. That was sweet. :D

uh...yeah...thanks...

i was hoping that nobody would notice the fact that my record bag was stolen last week - and i had to play all of YOUR records that nite.

:D

Yeah, I need those back. I'm working on a demo for Platinum. :D

can i get them to you after wednesday? i gotta gig at ozio, with an afterhours set at polly esthers. i saw you listed for a party at lulu's mardi gras club next week...i'll definately get them back to you before then. be sure to drop your britney spears/ja rule remix of sandstorm!

:tongue:

I had a good time friday. Got really, really, really, super drunk. I didn't realize how drunk I was until I got to the taxi. I wish I didn't drink as much as I did only because it just made the car ride to NY a bit more painful.

I like Murali's cool place, great wait-staff and very very clean. The only bad thing that happend was the first track that the first DJ spun train-wrecked worse than me trying to spin. But after that, all was good.

My friend Kamy told me to let you all know that she had a great time, but WE dance like your working out and should be in an aerobics class.

Originally posted by therunner

I like Murali's cool place, great wait-staff and very very clean. The only bad thing that happend was the first track that the first DJ spun train-wrecked worse than me trying to spin. But after that, all was good.

yeah...i heard about that. as i said - things never seem to go as planned. the guy that started spinning was THE OWNER OF THE CLUB! can you believe that? since tigerhook was late - he decided to jump on the decks. that's why i sprinted through the crowd with my record bag...i was like "who told him he could go on...?"

Riiiight. The way I saw it, you were working harder than a Jehovah's Witness at a Bar Mitzfah trying to "convert" her.

Jealousy and bitterness will get you nowhere Shady! :tongue:

Next time just watch and learn...

Originally posted by djbuster

can i get them to you after wednesday? i gotta gig at ozio, with an afterhours set at polly esthers. i saw you listed for a party at lulu's mardi gras club next week...i'll definately get them back to you before then. be sure to drop your britney spears/ja rule remix of sandstorm!

:tongue:

Yeah, it's Lulu's foam party next week. I'll definitely need my Oakenfold remix of "Rubber Ducky, You're the One" back.