Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coaching Cheerleaders

shlongus

Is this for real?? Isn't this a club message board? Who the hell is cheerleading after college?? Last time I looked I was 25, and everyone else on this board (Boston board) for the most part is out of school...

Originally posted by prplhz

Is this for real?? Isn't this a club message board? Who the hell is cheerleading after college?? Last time I looked I was 25, and everyone else on this board (Boston board) for the most part is out of school...

Yeah but I wish I was still in school

i didnt say "I" was cheerleading, i said i "coach" cheerleaders...big difference........and i actually coach gymnastics but lately cheerleading has been becoming so popular that i have began to coach it also....

Since I haven't read any of this thread I'm just going to assume I know what it's about by the name of it "Coaching Cheerleading"

Yes, shlongus, I'd love to volunteer to coach BU's freshman cheerleading squad. While I have no previous cheerleading experience, I'm sure I am 'up' to the task. Please ensure my team meets my stringent coaching requirements listed below.

1.) Team must consist of 25+ Boston University (or surrounding all-female school) co-eds.

2.) Since I'm serious about my cheerleading, the team must be in top physical condition before the start or our first practice. Please ensure that the candidtates are in excellent shape. I expect a detailed list of each girl's measurements on my desk by Monday morning. Please also include a photo of each girl (preferably in cheerleading outfits).

3.) Candidates must be willing to put their faith in their coach's hands... any request I ask of them must be carried out, no matter what the nature. Sure, washing my car in a white sports bra might not seem like it would aid you in cheerleading, but look at what waxing one did for the Karate Kid. I think you see my point...

Thank you and have a nice day,

-Coach Grabass

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Since I haven't read any of this thread I'm just going to assume I know what it's about by the name of it "Coaching Cheerleading"

Yes, shlongus, I'd love to volunteer to coach BU's freshman cheerleading squad. While I have no previous cheerleading experience, I'm sure I am 'up' to the task. Please ensure my team meets my stringent coaching requirements listed below.

1.) Team must consist of 25+ Boston University (or surrounding all-female school) co-eds.

2.) Since I'm serious about my cheerleading, the team must be in top physical condition before the start or our first practice. Please ensure that the candidtates are in excellent shape. I expect a detailed list of each girl's measurements on my desk by Monday morning. Please also include a photo of each girl (preferably in cheerleading outfits).

3.) Candidates must be willing to put their faith in their coach's hands... any request I ask of them must be carried out, no matter what the nature. Sure, washing my car in a white sports bra might not seem like it would aid you in cheerleading, but look at what waxing one did for the Karate Kid. I think you see my point...

Thank you and have a nice day,

-Coach Grabass

YOU ARE AWESOME!!