Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Info on free passes and Open Bar for Howells

steffy27

Whoever wants passes for Howells at Crobar on Wed., there will be a meetup at Blue at 10pm that night.

The passes are free entry for you and a guest, and open bar from 10-12pm. So with the long line at Crobar we need to get there semi-early to get in by 12.

Blue is on Espanola Way across from the side entrance of Crobar. There are plenty of passes so everybodywho wants will be able to get 'em.

And make sure that its not a sausage fest like last time ;) -- find some girls to walk in with!!

Phew thank god this is taken care of......got nervous.

Well the meetup time is there, so hope to see everyone, try to get there a lil early, cuz I would like to be in Crobar by atleast 11:15, don't really care for free alcohol :D

Mike - I'm defineetly interested in maybe 2 passes, but can you PM or call me - want to try and hook up with you but need to organize a time - we may not get to the beach til around 11 pm...

PM me if you need my digits again...

b

Originally posted by noira

Mike - I'm defineetly interested in maybe 2 passes, but can you PM or call me - want to try and hook up with you but need to organize a time - we may not get to the beach til around 11 pm...

PM me if you need my digits again...

b

im going down to sobe at like 8:30ish, so i dont know....???

Originally posted by mikeydny

im going down to sobe at like 8:30ish, so i dont know....???

mike - nevermind - i rearranged some plans - should be @ blue around 10ish...

can't wait!

only 8 hours of work to get through

stacey - you going to blue too? Kevin's dj'ing tonight - big party @ biba...so its just me and a few friends...