Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight At Roxy.. Tsettos And Rizzo

Tonight at THE ROXY, DENNY TSETTOS AND MIKE RIZZO will be spinning some cool tribal, progressive and trance tracks. With the ROXY open also on friday featuring the return of JOHNNY VICIOUS, everyone is invited in tonight, july 3rd for only $10.00 before midnight. The amazing a/c at THE ROXY will help cool you off from the 100 degree tempurature predicted. ROXY CLUB PLANET VIP CARDS will be honored tonight. There's also going to be an AUSTIN POWERS "GOLDMEMBER" party with tons of giveaways. If you're a little tight for money with all the high priced admissions going on in NY (and its only the beginnig of the july 4th weekend party)check out ROXY tonight..It's a straight up party tonight with good music and a nice looking crowd. SKYWALKER from KTU will be hosting the party. The doors will open at 10pm.

i might go tonites cause i got 1 of them card things so if it's free it's me ;) so people if u spot me say sup i am thinken a white button down shirt unbuttoned cause my arm are broken out LoL so if u see a white button shirt hangen off of a kid probley wearen a black bandana just grab me and say sup i don't bite and i'm acctly pretty nice in person i think