Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is space +18 now ?

joshua2k

i live in orlando and need to know - i have a flier for deep dish tonite as being +18 but wont be able to get down there til friday - is the age thing just for weds. or is it all nites now (friday & saturday in particular) ? thanks in advance...

if the answer is a resounding No, are there any +18 things to do this friday & saturday ??

Originally posted by joshua2k

i live in orlando and need to know - i have a flier for deep dish tonite as being +18 but wont be able to get down there til friday - is the age thing just for weds. or is it all nites now (friday & saturday in particular) ? thanks in advance...

if the answer is a resounding No, are there any +18 things to do this friday & saturday ??

it's my understanding tonight is 18 and over for guys and girls. friday is 18 and over for girls, and 21 and over for guys.

I would pm "biznation" to get the low down. :)

Originally posted by sobeton

it's my understanding tonight is 18 and over for guys and girls. friday is 18 and over for girls, and 21 and over for guys.

I would pm "biznation" to get the low down. :)

thank you sobeton...... you have been most helpfull:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by koky

thank you sobeton...... you have been most helpfull:D :D :D :D

this is for you Marlon :finger: I'll be at space around 7:00am. you better be tearing up the dancefloor, and not standing around trying to hook up ,with the 18 year old honies.

Originally posted by sobeton

this is for you Marlon :finger: I'll be at space around 7:00am. you better be tearing up the dancefloor, and not standing around trying to hook up ,with the 18 year old honies.

haha koky, get 2 18 yr olds biddys, have one waiting for me brother.......and tony shaddddddup. :D