Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i got a Date Tonight :)

im not in love with someone i dont no, its jsut the cronicles of my shitty love life, im not over my best friend, but hey its a date, and hey, no one else is lining up, god i feel fucking pathetic, now i dont even wanna go, WTF is wrong with me, lol

Originally posted by jaysea

im not in love with someone i dont no, its jsut the cronicles of my shitty love life, im not over my best friend, but hey its a date, and hey, no one else is lining up, god i feel fucking pathetic, now i dont even wanna go, WTF is wrong with me, lol

Bro, you're freakin hilarious

dont overanalyze that shit...

just see what the fuck happens...and go with the muthafuckin flow....

be yourself...muthafucka

i called it off? i dont know why, but my heart couldnt take it, LOL

Really, i dont think it could,

im deff not ready, and im still holding onto him, and i think i will for ever, what do i do? LOL fuck someone in front of him?

or just move on, and forget

OR

Get fucking really coked up out of my mind, and go SHOPPPING for a TIGHT NEW OUTFIT AND get ALL DONE UP

and show up at his house, looking like G Mutha Fukan Q?

wha ya think, or am i not making sence? lol

Well i poured my heart out into him, and he told me that he "is sure he might feel the same way" and asked me kidding if we wanted to date, and i laughed, and than he drunkingly was kissing my neck, and that was a week, ago, but hes hooked up with 5 people since then, and its kinda disgsting whats hes doing, whoring himself, ?

im lost.....n heart broken

Well i poured my heart out into him, and he told me that he "is sure he might feel the same way" and asked me kidding if we wanted to date, and i laughed, and than he drunkingly was kissing my neck, and that was a week, ago, but hes hooked up with 5 people since then, and its kinda disgsting whats hes doing, whoring himself, ?

im lost.....n heart broken

Hmmm...and you truly are in love with this guy? How long have you known him? Has he always been like that (whoring himself)? So basically you're saying that he didn't take you seriously. Did you say it seriously, or could it have come across differently?

no, it was serious, i had tears in my eyes,

and hes always been kinda a player, but

not as bad, and hes hooking up as a type at some kid he meet of the internet?

why cant i get away? What should i do Busta? Seriously

> coming from a on-line friend

HELP!! LOL

jay

If I were you I would talk to him one more time. Do it over a dinner or coffee, definitely not while he's drunk. If he doesn't respond maturely and tell you what he's looking for and if that person might be you, then you'll have to move on. It's hard to fall in love with friends because sometimes they don't have the same intentions you do. You may not have had those intentions to begin with, but he's grown on you, and you can grow on him too. It's definitely possible.