Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Was Fucking Garbage!

TOTAL FUCKING GARBAGE!

RIZZO WAS PLAYING TOTAL SHIT!

tSETTOS STARTED OUT OK AND THEN GOT TOTALLY SHITTY.

THE DANCEFLOOR WAS EMPTY MOST OF THE FUCKING NIGHT.

THOSE DJ'S CANT WORK THE CROWD FOR SHIT.

I HEARD "SAFE FROM HARM" REPEATED LIKE 4 TIMES FROM EACH DJ. THEY TOTALLY TRAINWRECKED SHINY DISCO BALLS.

THE LIGHT CREW WERE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. COULDNT WORK THE CROWD FOR SHIT.

WHAT A WASTE OF $20. NO WONDER THIS PIECE OF CRAP PARTY WAS ONLY 10 B4 MIDNIGHT.

SIGH...OFF TO SLEEP NOW.....what a disappointment...total waste of a good holiday party in the city.

:(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I left Roxy at 3 30. My friend was tired and wanted to leave. I wanted to stay. I thought Tsettos was awesome the first hour. Though the last 2 songs he played, when i was there were ok. Rizzo did play some pretty bad house tracks, but he played a couple of good ones.

I agree with you on one thing, Roxy has the worst lighting. Whats interesting, that big disco light in Roxy. Its located above the middle of the dance floor. It went on. This was the first time this happened. When it went on, it totally lit up the dance floor. You could see everything now. Then the idiots at Roxy shut off that large disco light. Then it was pitched black. My advice to Roxy. Keep that large Disco light on. Its so much better, when you can see the dance floor. As i matter of fact, they should buy 2 more of these large disco lights and have all 3 on. It was so fucking dark in Roxy. If someone from Roxy is reading this. Please keep that big Disco light on all the time

This was the first time i heard Tsettos live. I'v heard him KTU Sanctuary a couple of times and when i heard him, he sucked. He played horrible house music. But i thought he was great the 1 hour i heard him at Roxy yesterday. It sounds like, when I left, he probably played the type of house music he played on KTU Sanctuary.

OK well I personally thought Mike Rizzo was off the hook... played some hot beats and worked the crowd early on like a mother fucker... Mike is def good people... Denny later on.. he also ripped it up just not as much as he did when he was first at roxy.... needed to play some more of his rr tracks... anytime dt spins alot of the rr tracks he is fucking sick....

Personally i thought the party was pretty good... would have been nice if people actually stay late but that never happens...

see you all friday for Mr. Johnny Vicious!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

OK well I personally thought Mike Rizzo was off the hook... played some hot beats and worked the crowd early on like a mother fucker... Mike is def good people... Denny later on.. he also ripped it up just not as much as he did when he was first at roxy.... needed to play some more of his rr tracks... anytime dt spins alot of the rr tracks he is fucking sick....

Personally i thought the party was pretty good... would have been nice if people actually stay late but that never happens...

see you all friday for Mr. Johnny Vicious!!!!!!!!!!

then again...you're a promoter for the party...you fucking clueless moron...

OK NOW I SEE HOW EVERYONE DONT LIKE EXIT CAUSE THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISERS AND JUST PLAIN JERK OFFS.

AT ROXY LAST NIGHT JERRY SPRINGER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE IAM RITE? I MUST HAVE SEEN ONLY ABOUT 10,000 FLYERS ABOUT IT

THEN I LOOK ON THE WEB PAGE YESTERDAY AND SEE SOME AUSTIN POWERS PARTY AND TON OF GIVEAWAYS OK

BUT LAST NIGHT I DIDENT SEE EITHER AND ITS FUCKED UP HOW ROXY PROMOTERS GET YOU ALL AMPED UP ABOUT THIS STUFF AND THEN THEY DONT EVEN TELL YOU THAT IT HAS BEEN CANCLED OR ANYTHING.

I HOPE THAT JOHNNY SHOWS UP ON FRIDAY AND MAKES UP FOR LAST NIGHTS CRAP

Originally posted by djjohnhenry

all i have to say is july 12th and every friday after....shawn ink doin after hours at roxy and myself doin the vip......ill see u there

nothing for nothing but for yrs since atleast big fridays w/ boris roxy died out at 4 30 5..so i dont see how you can say afterhours.

what do you mean diversified dude?

there were a lot of people who were into techno that night. even the black kids were raving in the corner. all night we're waiting for some hardcore techno to play when all you drop is vocals. i mean you must have played 5 different songs last night. safe from harm, then shiny disco balls (which is sick, but was trainwrecked), then safe from harm again, then some retarded vocal then safe from harm again. why keep sweating that song? did you lose your vynils or something. im sorry if this sounds harsh but it would be nice if we could get our money's worth, especially if i came to the booth at 11:55 and they made me pay $20. it was a sick start tho. but downhill from there.

only reason a lot of us come is for the music/dancing, please try to understand why a lot were pissed.

Originally posted by thatguy13

ROXY WITHOUT JONNY VICIOUS IS NOT ROXY. EVER SINCE HE AND CLUBPLANET LEFT THE SCENE, IT"S GONE DOWNHILL. IM SURE HE'S GOING TO RIP IT UP FRIDAY.

yeah, you're right...Roxy didn't exist before last year...

(where do these idiots come from???)