Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Shit July 3rd Review, ALL READ.

mikeydny

Ok night started off great at Blue, met up with Mr.Mafia himself, your not so big bro, lol.

Head over to Crobar, Howells comes on, kicks ass, having mad fun there, great fucking night with everyone, good time.

Leave crobar, head over to Space by like 5.

Get there, Deep (leave out the Dish) is kicking ass, going off, fucking with songs, tearing shit up....definetely good beats.

Ok here comes the miserable part of my night. Go out on the dancefloor, middle of floor packed area, 2 take a lil bump, bouncer grabs me, I chuck Jar, Sherlock fuckin finds the jar, proceeds to grab my neck with his Andre the Giant hands, and choke the shit out of me, while he walks me to the back door. But it gets better, as hes walking me off the floor, his bouncer buddy decides, since 1 huge hand is around my neck, and one of my arms is behind my back, to throw about 3 fuckin punches to my back like a big tuff guy, and i can't do dick about it. I get outside, they question me, blah blah blah, take my shit, and of course let me back in.

So I get back in, try to dance, try to sit, and my back is STILL fucking kidding me. So I left, was a good night till that shit happened.........

Nice 2 Meet everyone Who I met tonight, good fun.

And a special FUCK YOU, to Bouncers who think they mean something in this world by punching 5'10, 150 lb people, who there twice the size as to think there tuff guys, your fuckin clowns, die.

Ciao. :)

Aww Mikey D.. that sux!! That's like assault you should sue them or something.. LOL.. they have no proof that you had a jar now, but you'll have proof with bruises on your back!!

HOWELLLLLLLLLLLLLS!! :D So now you know what the hype with him is alllll about.. ;)

Regardless.........even if you were doing drugs, they should have simply confiscated the illegal substances and asked you to leave the club. Those pansies didn't even kick you out -----> they just roughed you up for no reason. That's just not cool.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Ok night started off great at Blue, met up with Mr.Mafia himself, your not so big bro, lol.

Head over to Crobar, Howells comes on, kicks ass, having mad fun there, great fucking night with everyone, good time.

Leave crobar, head over to Space by like 5.

Get there, Deep (leave out the Dish) is kicking ass, going off, fucking with songs, tearing shit up....definetely good beats.

Ok here comes the miserable part of my night. Go out on the dancefloor, middle of floor packed area, 2 take a lil bump, bouncer grabs me, I chuck Jar, Sherlock fuckin finds the jar, proceeds to grab my neck with his Andre the Giant hands, and choke the shit out of me, while he walks me to the back door. But it gets better, as hes walking me off the floor, his bouncer buddy decides, since 1 huge hand is around my neck, and one of my arms is behind my back, to throw about 3 fuckin punches to my back like a big tuff guy, and i can't do dick about it. I get outside, they question me, blah blah blah, take my shit, and of course let me back in.

So I get back in, try to dance, try to sit, and my back is STILL fucking kidding me. So I left, was a good night till that shit happened.........

Nice 2 Meet everyone Who I met tonight, good fun.

And a special FUCK YOU, to Bouncers who think they mean something in this world by punching 5'10, 150 lb people, who there twice the size as to think there tuff guys, your fuckin clowns, die.

Ciao. :)

you should of told them it was your medication!!!!!!!! :D

Damn that totally sucks, roughed ya up and took your shit. I would've ran back in there and kicked one of them in the balls when they least expected it. Really fucking hard too! Bouncer Bastards!:bigfinge::2guns: sorry you had to go through that mikey

Last night was fun. It was very cool to meet some of you guys for the first time (mike, mrmatas, saleen, etc...). :D Saleen, you're somethin' else, man. :laugh: Howells set was AMAZING but I have to give the best set award to Kelvin Andrews over @ Level. That set was absolutely FIERCE!!!!!!!

Kelvin left me with my jaw on the floor :jawdrop: Yes, it was that good!

Originally posted by mikeydny

... since 1 huge hand is around my neck, and one of my arms is behind my back, to throw about 3 fuckin punches to my back like a big tuff guy...

Damn, Mike. I hope your back is OK. :(

Originally posted by nightstar01

Damn Mikey that is totally uncool..... sorry to hear your night ended up on that note! Question......Do you still love Space??? That's what I don't like about Space, damn bouncers are JERKS!

I love Space, but now this is always gonna piss me off, and I dont get over shit like that quickly, but whatever fuckin bouncers don't let u stick your hand in your pocket in that club without a flashlight shined on you, comes down to one basic thing, like I said earlier, bouncers think there important, when there usually just big apes who can't do nothing else but shine a flash light...............this matter aint settled yet.

So when are you guys coming out again, really had a blast hanging out with You, George, and Mimi, earlier in the night, we gotta do it again soon.

damn mikey...thats sucks....i have to agree with ya, bouncers are just trained monkeys and not all of them are capable of using the flashlight either (too complicated for some of them)....great hanging with some of the mafia - - georgeacasta, nightstar01, bbflux, mimid, and digital7.....more meet-ups are in order....:D

ps

mikey, i am buying u a "bullet" for ur jar....its easier and quicker than taking that huge bump....;)