Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's that time of the month again!!!.....vicious

What's up everyone? It's Johnny,

Roxy - July 5th. I'll be there from open to close and remember it's the 1st Friday of every month.

I haven't been around in a while I'm busy remixing, I just finished the new iio song. Gonna start working on Debra cox and a few of my own productions, I took a little time off, now I'm back.

Look whose back........back again.... Johnny's back ..... Bring a friend..... (Sing that to the eminem song).... Lol

My lightman Joey sic made that up, he's a clown, wave at him in the booth next time. He loves the attention.

Anyway i had to throw that in, I wanna see the stage crew this week in full effect. Let's show these people that come to Roxy

what it's all about...

See you Friday.

luv ya all

Johnny Vicious

Originally posted by vicious

What's up everyone? It's Johnny,

Roxy - July 5th. I'll be there from open to close and remember it's the 1st Friday of every month.

I haven't been around in a while I'm busy remixing, I just finished the new iio song. Gonna start working on Debra cox and a few of my own productions, I took a little time off, now I'm back.

Look whose back........back again.... Johnny's back ..... Bring a friend..... (Sing that to the eminem song).... Lol

My lightman Joey sic made that up, he's a clown, wave at him in the booth next time. He loves the attention.

Anyway i had to throw that in, I wanna see the stage crew this week in full effect. Let's show these people that come to Roxy

what it's all about...

See you Friday.

luv ya all

Johnny Vicious

this is wut im fuckin talkin bout!! johnny fuckin vicious and that bumpin hard trance tearin the roof of Roxy. i got a feeling that tonite's gonna be a sick nite. cant wait to hear some new johnny remixes and productions. and it seems as though he's very excited to be back at roxy and in good spirits so he should be on point tonite. as long as johnny gets to fuckin rip shit up like only he can. im sure the beginning will be for the normal roxy crowd, but im hopin the last few hours we hear that classic vicious sound

:bounce::bounce::bounce: