Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny done it proper

staceyg5

call it funky, sick, dirty, messy or whatever else you want but it was crobar good!

danny's set was a lil bit of everything...housey, breaks, techy blah blah blah. com'ng full circle w/ his set. even rock the cazbach :D hey, danny got any culture club? simply AMAZING!

not to mention danny's a total sweetheart. nyc is in for a treat @ the end of this month. bring on that essential mix.

great see'ng everyone-happy 4th. yes, i'm happy & still smiling

L> u were missed but i danced my a** off for u :)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by staceyg5

call it funky, sick, dirty, messy or whatever else you want but it was crobar good!

danny's set was a lil bit of everything...housey, breaks, techy blah blah blah. com'ng full circle w/ his set. even rock the cazbach :D hey, danny got any culture club? simply AMAZING!

not to mention danny's a total sweetheart. nyc is in for a treat @ the end of this month. bring on that essential mix.

great see'ng everyone-happy 4th. yes, i'm happy & still smiling

L> u were missed but i danced my a** off for u :)

danny was nothing special last night at all. Wilson killed howells straight up........ danny goes into the pile of overrated djs.... him and lawler are the new editions....

still a great night though.........

Picouto is the real deal....

danny's set was a lil bit of everything...housey, breaks, techy blah blah blah. com'ng full circle w/ his set. even rock the cazbach ....

That last track sure did give his set an interesting twist. It was FUN!!!! :D

danny was on as usual. Tune of the night for me was that DeepDIsh mix of Timo Maas - Help Me. Definitely my favorite tune from the album. FInally seeing a single release. Oh yeah and I think he played Trippid as well. Great great night out. Thanks to Creations for Bringing Danny. Bring him soon you hear. Maybe even with some guy named Ashley Casselle? :)

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Dubnetwork

Sometimes you just find that dj that plays 'your sound.' Well, Howells is that man for me. Whether he's playing old tracks/new tracks, or sometimes even tracks I usually would have never liked ------> he just brings everything together, and ROCKS it.

*I couldn't believe that was a Timo Maas track- nice and deep.

danny's set was a lil bit of everything...housey, breaks, techy blah blah blah. com'ng full circle w/ his set. even rock the cazbach

yeah! I was plesantly surprised when he dropped down Rock the Cazbah. Defenitely the tune of the night

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

id on that song??:confused:

lol. come to think of it .. Im not sure that's even the correct title of the track. It was one of those fabulous 80's tracks .. came out around 1983 or so. I have the title on the tip of my tounge. I'll post it as soon as I could confirm it, haven't heard that song in a long, long time...

Rock the Casbah is a track that was released in 1982 by The Clash on an album called Combat Rock (which I have somewhere on tape :rolleyes: ).

I've got a question about the version Danny played, though. Chris swears that he played a remix of Rock the Casbah. I disagree. It sounded like the original version to me. Then again, I was a little drunk. Anyone know the truth? :)

Originally posted by bbflux

I've got a question about the version Danny played, though. Chris swears that he played a remix of Rock the Casbah. I disagree. It sounded like the original version to me. Then again, I was a little drunk. Anyone know the truth? :)

i know the song people, Jesus!!:rolleyes: - - remix? another song with samples of Rock the Casbah? etc....:confused:

Originally posted by bbflux

Rock the Casbah is a track that was released in 1982 by The Clash on an album called Combat Rock (which I have somewhere on tape :rolleyes: ).

see, now u know why i deferred those ..... to you! old fewl

j/k, u know i luv ya girl!

I agree Stacey ... Barbie is the eldest of the group and knows those vicious song i.d.'s! ;) ... geez, I can't believe I almost forgot that was The Clash :eek: ... whoa my memory is slippin

I swear that was the original that Danny dropped down