Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi DC from NYC

Me and my boy friend is driving down from NYC to DC friday, July 5th and leave on Sunday, July 7th. Can anyone show us around the town? :D

We are planning to go to BUZZ (I guess Club Nation) firday night.. :D We will arrive DC in the afternoon, around 3pm if everything went smooth. :) Anyone going to BUZZ on friday? Any meetups? :tongue:

Any information will be highly appreciated.. ^_^

yeah, lots of us are going to Buzz tommorrow. some of us will probably meetup before hand at a bar called "politiki" on capitol hill a couple of hourse before hand and head to buzz from there for jimmy van m.

since dieselboy is opening up the main room at 11 some of us plan to get to buzz around 12 or so. i am a prime example as i do not like d&b.

Politiki: 319 Pennsylvania Ave SE

we will be in the upstairs room i would say starting from 9pm.

buzz meetup: hallway to the bathroom of the main room at 1am.

we meetup on the right side of the hallway.

were always up for meeting new cp folks

finally, check your pm's :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'll be at Buzz tomorrow as well. I'll wear my Chester Cheetah shirt so I'll be easy to spot if you can't find the CP crew. Look for the Asian kid with glasses in a bright orange Chester Cheetah "Dangerously Cheesy" shirt.

cool.... we are asian couple ^_^ I hope we are easy to spot too.. I will definitely be looking for you. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'll be at Buzz tomorrow as well. I'll wear my Chester Cheetah shirt so I'll be easy to spot if you can't find the CP crew. Look for the Asian kid with glasses in a bright orange Chester Cheetah "Dangerously Cheesy" shirt.

the shirt doesnt line. this man is really dangerously cheesy. So cheesy, the meter is in the red zone: acosta.