Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F'n Miserable @ Work Roll Call

Originally posted by djdanfury

HOLY SHIT.... I saw her picture on it with the cheesburger in front of it... I think thats the girl that only has one hand and she played soccer as for Rider.........

I thought that resembled her, but I wasn't sure at all...

Well she claims that she knows guys in all the frats......lol

Then she definitely knows us.......LMAO

Originally posted by neena16

Hey Dan...how last night?

Do you ever get 8hrs of sleep? you maniac!!!

We're going down tomorrow??? beach then maybe Djais or Badass's barbecue during the day... Merge then Temps

what are your plans?

Last time I got 8 hours of sleep...... Hmmmmm I would say probably the summer of 86' ...

Last night believe it or not, I didn't go to the shore, I was at a Friend's barbeque that still did not end... It has been going for 24 hours straight now.... :eek: I'm glad I didn't go, I heard everything was dead last night...

This Saturday I will def go to Djais happy hour.....to Tempts/Merge... Have Piro call me, we should meet up...

What did you guys do last night?

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Buc,

I know her. I know she went to Rider. I am not sure about her graduating though.

:D :D :D

How do you know this.....please inform.....I wanna blow up her spot......She said that she has a pysch degree......lol

Originally posted by unclebuc

How do you know this.....please inform.....I wanna blow up her spot......She said that she has a pysch degree......lol

I dont know much about her. She is friends with one of my good friends. i really dont know about her degree. I will try to find out some details about her.

Originally posted by unclebuc

this is great....she claims that she is sooooo smart.....She went to RIDER!!!!!!!

LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If it wasn't for Graphing calculators and cheat sheets, MY GPA would have been 3 points lower....

Originally posted by Kermzy

Uuuuugghhh!!! WTF is up w/companies being open today???? Who's stupid idea was this?????

They should make rules for holidays. If the holiday falls on a Thursday, then Friday should be included with that holiday.

IF its on a Tuesday, then Monday should be given off as well....

If its on a WEdnesday, then we get the entire week off.

They should make rules for holidays. If the holiday falls on a Thursday, then Friday should be included with that holiday.

i 2nd the nominiation...:D

Exactly!

I nominate you for President!!!

Last time I got 8 hours of sleep...... Hmmmmm I would say probably the summer of 86' ...

Last night believe it or not, I didn't go to the shore, I was at a Friend's barbeque that still did not end... It has been going for 24 hours straight now.... :eek: I'm glad I didn't go, I heard everything was dead last night...

This Saturday I will def go to Djais happy hour.....to Tempts/Merge... Have Piro call me, we should meet up...

What did you guys do last night?

:eek: that sounds like some barbecue definitely not normal though. ;)

Yesterday, we were debating whether to go down to Surf or just chill out but ended up just having a barbecue at my house....then watching some fireworks. Good thing we didn't go down......i wonder why it was dead??...cause they had such a good DJ lineup.

We will DEFINITELY call you on our way down...for a meet-up. :D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Yeah! I'm here too :( But the Stock Market closes at one today so I should be out of here by 2:30 the latest! I only had 2 hours of sleep last night too! ha ha!

Ha it seems like the only people at work are Finance people....

On a brighter note, the market is up 276 points......:hat:

Ha it seems like the only people at work are Finance people....

On a brighter note, the market is up 276 points......:hat:

Yeah! that's why financial companies suck! the market is always open but thank god it's closing early! it usually doesn't ~ i wonder why it is this year? oh well ~ i drove in from the shore thismorning and headed right back after work for a party weekend!!! xs tonight and temps tomorrow night!!! :D