Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Purpleindigo's Wedding invite to CPers

purpleindigo

Saturday 13th July 2002

Rhyan Paul (aka Purpleindigo) will be getting married to his Fiance - Adriana Fiorenza.

There is to be a wedding reception at Level nightclub from 7pm - 10pm on the Mezzanine & in Level 6, with a 7pm till 8.30pm open bar...

Music will be provided by Jimmy Toural, Lee Cakebread (The Best Man) and Fred V.

At 10pm the mail club opens, but the Mezzanine and Level 6 will be reserved for the wedding party....

I would like to invite all CP members and their friends to attend this special event.

Please come and show your support for the man who offers you all free admision to Level every Saturday, who throws the incredible Naive parties, who always hooks you up, and is a top bloke!!!

Thanks Guys,

Joe

Please RSVP to: joe@pimp-djs.com

Now is this going to be a formal attire kind of event? Because I really need to know whether I should wear my full indian headdress, or if I can just stick a feather in my cap and call it a day?

Giddy up- I can't wait for this one. Should be fun.

Hey guys thanks!!

And Joe - thanks for the thread.

You are ALL invited..... 7 -8.30pm open bar - works for me!!!

Joey, I think formal / indian should work!!!!!

This has been the best year so far for me - I am marrying an incredible person, I have the best friends anyone could hope for, through CP I have met great people and made some new close friends... Pimp is going crazy and now Naive is back..

My one wish is that everyone of my friends can be as happy as I am with my life right now.... I didn't realise life could be so good, so happy, and so full of love.. If we could all be this happy the world would be a better place..

You guys really are something special, a close knit group who stick together and I am honored to have been accepted by you guys. It's incredible the amount of support you give to all of pimp-djs and purpleindigo event andthe other events the pimp-djs are at.

Adriana would also like to thank you all for accepting her aswell.

Now - next Saturday. The only rule is we all have to get completely FUCKED UP!! Proper UK style, mashed, caned, bladdered, licked, mullered, twatted, etc........

I expect to see everyone who comes in a similar state to me!!! (Joey - no nasty remarks!!)

AGAIN - THANK YOU!

Hey guys thanks!!

And Joe - thanks for the thread.

You are ALL invited..... 7 -8.30pm open bar - works for me!!!

Joey, I think formal / indian should work!!!!!

This has been the best year so far for me - I am marrying an incredible person, I have the best friends anyone could hope for, through CP I have met great people and made some new close friends... Pimp is going crazy and now Naive is back..

My one wish is that everyone of my friends can be as happy as I am with my life right now.... I didn't realise life could be so good, so happy, and so full of love.. If we could all be this happy the world would be a better place..

You guys really are something special, a close knit group who stick together and I am honored to have been accepted by you guys. It's incredible the amount of support you give to all of pimp-djs and purpleindigo event andthe other events the pimp-djs are at.

Adriana would also like to thank you all for accepting her aswell.

Now - next Saturday. The only rule is we all have to get completely FUCKED UP!! Proper UK style, mashed, caned, bladdered, licked, mullered, twatted, etc........

I expect to see everyone who comes in a similar state to me!!! (Joey - no nasty remarks!!)

AGAIN - THANK YOU!