Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jerzey shore clubs....

So I was @ the shore at a friend's place the past few days and hit up some of the "HOT" jerzey shore clubs....OMFG what a waste of space and life!!! 1st off the bouncers and their whole "2 forms of ID" are a joke, I have 1 fake and got away with it being a lil bitch to these fat ass pricks who can't get a real job in the city....then the crowd...I thought some places here were lacking with the stupid ppl they drag in, but Jerzey by far holds the majority of trash in the tri-state area...then the musik!!! (if you can call it that), I ask "Who is spinnin" and ppl didn't even know what I was asking...thank god for alcohol or there would have been some fights going down...one thing I have to say is.. "Hey Frankie!!!!" Seems that's quite the popular name in the "club scene" down there....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by klohe

So I was @ the shore at a friend's place the past few days and hit up some of the "HOT" jerzey shore clubs....OMFG what a waste of space and life!!! 1st off the bouncers and their whole "2 forms of ID" are a joke, I have 1 fake and got away with it being a lil bitch to these fat ass pricks who can't get a real job in the city....then the crowd...I thought some places here were lacking with the stupid ppl they drag in, but Jerzey by far holds the majority of trash in the tri-state area...then the musik!!! (if you can call it that), I ask "Who is spinnin" and ppl didn't even know what I was asking...thank god for alcohol or there would have been some fights going down...one thing I have to say is.. "Hey Frankie!!!!" Seems that's quite the popular name in the "club scene" down there....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can only imagine what club you were in, of course you didnt post the name. The Jersey shore is not for everyone and if you dont like it, good that much more room for the rest of us! I suppose you like to sneak into the city clubs witth your fake id and pay $30-50 bucks to get in. There are some exceptions but the city is outta control in the Summer and a lot people go to the Hamptons or the Jersey shore to get away from the rediculous admissions and the drama. The trash at the Jersey shore is hanging out outside the clubs, not inside. Before you go trashing your first time venture, know what you're talking about.

Can only speak for myself, but I had a great time down there last week. I went there knowing that I wasn't going to hear the music I normally listen to, and that it would be a meat market more than anything. But I can appreciate all sorts of venues, music and crowds. And the biggest plus was that I spent a fraction of what I spend in the city on cover charge and liquor. . . :D

that is exactly why i don't go out in jersey.

JERSEY SHORE CLUBS ARE GREAT FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

THE PEOPLE THAT GO THIER CARE MORE ABOUT MEETING A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, HAVING A FEW DRINKS AND HAVING A GOOD TIME.

THEY AREN'T ALL CAUGHT UP IN THE "WHOSE SPINNING" BULLSHIT. GRANTED WE GET GOOD DJ'S TO DO GUEST SPOTS FROM TIME TO TIME (LIKE JOHNY VISCOUSE JULY4TH AT TEMPS.).

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ALWAYS BITCH ABOUT SOMETHING.

HAVE A GOOD TIME ! ! ! ! :blown:

GRANTED YOU DO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH A FEW JUICE HEADS OR TRASH BAGS BUT ARE YOU SAYING THE CITY IS JUICE OR TRASH FREE. . .BEING BETTER AND LOOKING BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE IS WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS ALL ABOUT, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THAT GET THE FUCK OUT !

:tank:

Originally posted by therealjr

JERSEY SHORE CLUBS ARE GREAT FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

THE PEOPLE THAT GO THIER CARE MORE ABOUT MEETING A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, HAVING A FEW DRINKS AND HAVING A GOOD TIME.

THEY AREN'T ALL CAUGHT UP IN THE "WHOSE SPINNING" BULLSHIT. GRANTED WE GET GOOD DJ'S TO DO GUEST SPOTS FROM TIME TO TIME (LIKE JOHNY VISCOUSE JULY4TH AT TEMPS.).

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ALWAYS BITCH ABOUT SOMETHING.

HAVE A GOOD TIME ! ! ! ! :blown:

i agree. i always have a good time there. as for calling people "trash", it's pretty snotty to make a comment like that. whose to say what trashy is? they may think you're trashy. . .

First off, the places we frequent, even factory, let us in with no problem with our IDs, usually reduced or comped. secondly, loud drunk trashy hoes bumpin and grindin with every wanna be juicehead guido got old after about 5 minutes...

Lastly, but certainly no least, the musiK. Thats the one aspect of jersey clubs thats got the city beat:blown:

this post would have been a lot worse...funny we struck up a lil "Fan club" of juiced guidos and skanky biznatches @ Tempts when we busted out trashing everyones skillz with our own....you should have seen the awe on their faces, was PRICELESS!!!! :eek: Thank god I didn't pay a dime @ any of these places, be it admission or drinks (even the bartenders are cluless and give out the shots)...and no this was not my first time there...I've just been sensible enough to stay away....seems time doesn not change the scene there at all...OH and JV on the 4th....reminds me why I never go to ROXY!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by echostar

and they close by 3:00am...

wow you are such an expert considering they close at 4am

for the last 3 years.... idiot!!!

Guest saleen351

this post would have been a lot worse...funny we struck up a lil "Fan club" of juiced guidos and skanky biznatches @ Tempts when we busted out trashing everyones skillz with our own....you should have seen the awe on their faces, was PRICELESS!!!! :eek: Thank god I didn't pay a dime @ any of these places, be it admission or drinks (even the bartenders are cluless and give out the shots)...and no this was not my first time there...I've just been sensible enough to stay away....seems time doesn not change the scene there at all...OH and JV on the 4th....reminds me why I never go to ROXY!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if you can't have fun at the jersey shore then you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too close minded to enjoy your self any where......... you don't understand the clubs there, its a shore family, drinking is what we do best there! The bar tenders do give out shots, and tons of them.... . Wow how dumb do u got to be to make fun of free shots? How did you get in for free? Remember now i know everyone down there, so who hooked you up? Names please, cause you are not telling the truth.... You are little girl who thinks she is sooooooooooooooooo cool, but while you were looking in the mirror and making sure your look good and thumbing your nose at people, the other 5000 people were having a great time.... its not nyc and its not miami , its jersey, love it or leave.... go to Djais happy hour and tell me it sucks.. or headliners, or the boo, or the sawmill at 4am, or temps on retro night, or when DT plays there this summer..... You shoot your mouth off like you are an expert.... you are not!!!!!!!!

how can anyone not have fun when you supposely get in for free and get free drinks? so you put on a dancing show? are you kidding me.. how old are we? sweet heart i think you have been watching to many of those 80's gang movies where instead of fighting they break dance:laugh: NO ONE CARES!!!!

PS I CAUGHT YOUR POST WHERE YOU SAY THAT SF SUCKS NOW, SO YOU ALSO SAY THAT ROXY SUCKS, AND SINCE CPIS IS DEAD THIS SUMMER AND YOU HATE JERSEY, WHATS LEFT?

ARC AND EXIT AND WE KNOW YOU MUST HATE EXIT, SO WE ARE LEFT WITH ARC, RIGHT? WHAT DO U LIKE...

Originally posted by saleen351

if you can't have fun at the jersey shore then you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too close minded to enjoy your self any where......... you don't understand the clubs there, its a shore family, drinking is what we do best there! The bar tenders do give out shots, and tons of them.... . Wow how dumb do u got to be to make fun of free shots? How did you get in for free? Remember now i know everyone down there, so who hooked you up? Names please, cause you are not telling the truth.... You are little girl who thinks she is sooooooooooooooooo cool, but while you were looking in the mirror and making sure your look good and thumbing your nose at people, the other 5000 people were having a great time.... its not nyc and its not miami , its jersey, love it or leave.... go to Djais happy hour and tell me it sucks.. or headliners, or the boo, or the sawmill at 4am, or temps on retro night, or when DT plays there this summer..... You shoot your mouth off like you are an expert.... you are not!!!!!!!!

how can anyone not have fun when you supposely get in for free and get free drinks? so you put on a dancing show? are you kidding me.. how old are we? sweet heart i think you have been watching to many of those 80's gang movies where instead of fighting they break dance:laugh: NO ONE CARES!!!!

PS I CAUGHT YOUR POST WHERE YOU SAY THAT SF SUCKS NOW, SO YOU ALSO SAY THAT ROXY SUCKS, AND SINCE CPIS IS DEAD THIS SUMMER AND YOU HATE JERSEY, WHATS LEFT?

ARC AND EXIT AND WE KNOW YOU MUST HATE EXIT, SO WE ARE LEFT WITH ARC, RIGHT? WHAT DO U LIKE...

STFU Aren't there like 50 posts on the Drama board about ur ass and how your despised by all and are the one banned from most clubs?!? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I truly don't give a shyt about yours :finger:

BTW: Tempts, DJais, Headliners, and Merge...those are the particular

"clubs" I was referring to!!! :laugh: And for DT droppin the Jersey shore...everyone gets money hungry sometimes, at least it's not a regular thing!

And for DT droppin the Jersey shore...everyone gets money hungry sometimes, at least it's not a regular thing!

well princess. . .these DJ's don't make as much $ spinning in the jersey shore . . . .it's just a good time. . . . . you should try and have 1 sometime, i highly recomend it. . . . .it must suck to be you running around thinking you're too cool and always going home alone too probably. . .you should drop the fridged bitch routine, it will be a lot easier to get some cock . . . .but i'm not doin anything on tuesday if you really need some lovin

:3some:

Guest saleen351

STFU Aren't there like 50 posts on the Drama board about ur ass and how your despised by all and are the one banned from most clubs?!? Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I truly don't give a shyt about yours :finger:

BTW: Tempts, DJais, Headliners, and Merge...those are the particular

"clubs" I was referring to!!! :laugh: And for DT droppin the Jersey shore...everyone gets money hungry sometimes, at least it's not a regular thing!

i love when people can't back their words up with a clear intelligent response. Shows your age sweet heart. Maybe next year you will be able to get in to those places.

Originally posted by reenichole

Reading this thread makes me wanna go to the jersey shore even more.I never been and I want to go next Saturday .Where should I go?:finger:

you really should give it a shot, especially being a girl (if you are the least bit atractive)

the shore really is a good time. .especially surf club beach during the day (they have waitresses serving alcohol to you while you sit in your beach chair. . nothing can be better than that)

:beer:

Thank god I didn't pay a dime @ any of these places, be it admission or drinks (even the bartenders are cluless and give out the shots)...

Anyone who would bitch about bartenders giving out shots is obviously f'n clueless!

Damn klohe.....look at all the Jersey faithful you've offended:laugh:

The shore is, well, the shore. Its not NYC and its nowhere near as good. Those places are a T&A fest and should be treated as such....you don't go there for the music. Everyone there looks the same, wears the same clothes, etc......its just the way it is.

You make the best out of any situation, if I'm going there I'm having a couple of drinks and chillin......then maybe head up to the city for some music or whatever if things don't work out (let me point out that I've yet to do this).

Newport, RI is the same way.....with the exception of endless amounts of tourist assholes.

Whatever, I could deal with the shore for a night or two just to get out of the city for once.

Originally posted by neptune1

First off, the places we frequent, even factory, let us in with no problem with our IDs, usually reduced or comped. secondly, loud drunk trashy hoes bumpin and grindin with every wanna be juicehead guido got old after about 5 minutes...

Lastly, but certainly no least, the musiK. Thats the one aspect of jersey clubs thats got the city beat:blown:

As if the Factory isnt full of sweaty juiceheads running around with their shirts off, same shit, different venue!