Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jerzey shore clubs....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by reenichole

no i really want to go there i need to know what clubs to hit where should i stay because i dont have any friends with houses there so can you give me info on theses things:letsgo:

temps Tsettos /sat/sun, jv thrusday

merge rydell from metro on sat, teo on fridays

surf /sundays are the best guest djs....

bamboo /most packed place at the shore.... get a fish bowl...

phat cats /great pre game next to xs

Bar A / tuesdays is local night, other nights is laid back..

Headlines / they turned that place around, tons of fun...

Djais /friday happy hour is awesomeeeeeeeeee!

Sawmill < pizza shop/bar, tijanna tuesdays kick ass, 2 dollar coronas

XS my fav club.... RS on friday, baez on sat...

just get a hotel, pick anyone, they are all dumps, or stay on rt 37 over the bridge.... usually nicer...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therealjr

THEY AREN'T ALL CAUGHT UP IN THE "WHOSE SPINNING" BULLSHIT. GRANTED WE GET GOOD DJ'S TO DO GUEST SPOTS FROM TIME TO TIME (LIKE JOHNY VISCOUSE JULY4TH AT TEMPS.).

If you think that Jersey isnt concerned about who is spinning, you obviously dont know what the f' you're talking about. The Jersey shore is full of talent, with several of the same djs that spin in the city always doing spots at the Jersey shore...

Johnny Vicious

Boris

Baez

Richie Santana

Denny Tsettos

Andrew Mendez

With guest spots by...

Hex Hector

Mike Macaluso

Robbie Rivera (coming soon)

I dont care to hear "Pots and Pans" Peters at the shore, not that he isnt talented. And the same goes to Tenaglia, that man is one of the best in the business ever, but you will not see him spinning at the shore anytime soon.

Actually, the jersey club scene is much better then I could possibly imagine it to be. I recently went to The Abyss, and I finally saw people who actually ENJOY themselves, are DECENT to each other w/o all the "I am all that crap".. and there was actually room to dance and enjoy yourself as oppsed to elbowing your way through the crowd...

Klohe, as far as "bustin' your moves" I wanna see you do that in the limited space that is available in NYC clubs.... You want to talk about a decent club go to RAIN in VEGAS that is stadium sized, then tell me you know anything about clubs... Prices in NYC are out of control and so is the "WE ARE THE CLUBBERS" crowd, who are so deep into their crack smoking habits that they forgot how to have decent fun and that people are actually THAT - people and they are ment to interact not "BUST MOVES" at everyone.

Listen, I am in perfect shape, have no problem takign off my shirt on stage and dancing, does not mean I should do this every time I come to a place, just show that I am ALL THAT. BTW: there are more JUICE HEADS in the city then anywhere else.

Granted, at times the NJ crowd can be less, shall I say CLOTHING SAVVY or sophisticated, none the less the people are decent and actually APPOLOGIZE if they step on your toe or whatnot.

DJJONSTEPHEN, you need to get your view points straight, as clearly you do not know the NJ clubs and where the hell did you get that everyone wares the same damn cloth? wtf do you wear? with arrogance you won't get anywhere on the DJ scene...

BTW: JP, well I actually do NOT like his remixes he became so damn Hardcore that its not dance music anymore. And music wise, they do play decent music.... if all you know how to do is bob your head from side to side then yes city is for you (considering there is not enough space for anything else).

Originally posted by robinzon

DJJONSTEPHEN, you need to get your view points straight, as clearly you do not know the NJ clubs and where the hell did you get that everyone wares the same damn cloth? wtf do you wear? with arrogance you won't get anywhere on the DJ scene...

I need to get my viewpoints straight? Who the fuck are you with your one post and shit.......obviously some idiot hiding behind another screen name.

If you had an ounce of intellect you would realize that I was actually DEFENDING your little Jersey shore scene. BTW.....great way to prove your point with Abyss and the Jersey shore scene considering its about 20 min. away or so last time I checked and not even really considered the shore.

Arrogance?

You're saying everyone is friendly in Jersey and there is no attitude, people say I'm sorry, most of the juiceheads are from the city......you really are a douchebag. Come back to me when you get a clue.......

Originally posted by robinzon

Keep your name calling to yourself. My one post? that is right, I don't have the time to waste to post on boards, you should go meet people more often...

I'll tag along right behind you.......seeing as your so popular and all.

Originally posted by njdionysus

If you think that Jersey isnt concerned about who is spinning, you obviously dont know what the f' you're talking about. The Jersey shore is full of talent, with several of the same djs that spin in the city always doing spots at the Jersey shore...

Johnny Vicious

Boris

Baez

Richie Santana

Denny Tsettos

Andrew Mendez

With guest spots by...

Hex Hector

Mike Macaluso

Robbie Rivera (coming soon)

I dont care to hear "Pots and Pans" Peters at the shore, not that he isnt talented. And the same goes to Tenaglia, that man is one of the best in the business ever, but you will not see him spinning at the shore anytime soon.

we all have different opinions of music. i wouldn't waste my time driving down the shore to see these djs when there is so much more diverse talent to be seen in the city without having to deal with the jersey image bullshit.

i am glad the shore is fun for those of you who enjoy that scene but please don't try and argue that you go there for music.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i am glad the shore is fun for those of you who enjoy that scene but please don't try and argue that you go there for music.

guess what, some people don't want to hear jp or dt every single week. :idea: i go to those clubs too, but i like hearing boris and tsettos too. so get off this "people can't go there to enjoy the music" platform. you're wrong.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

this is the funniest thread I've read in a while it's so hilarious to see people get offended by one post about not liking the Jersey shore clubs

I'm unfortunately from/living in Jersey...it's good for things... but not for clubs and they made our point when they said it's not always about the music it's a meat market and everyone drinks...except for the few who roll I wouldn't hear JV in the city for free nevermind in Jersey half of the djs spin there when they don't have bookings in the city they are nice set ups for the most part they draw a lot of people during the summer, and yes, if you have a house, and you don't want to hit just another bar, you go to a club and drink

I've been to Tempt's several times, and XS, and Djais etc etc I hate them all I feel like I'm at Roxy with the "ignorance is bliss" crowd pardon me, let me not generalize I have several friends who love going, we just have different taste and I do feel like there everyone has the same style, most go to get wasted and/or hookup and people aren't half as friendly as in city clubs god, I've spoke to more people even at SF in one night than in Jersey clubs

As far as DT...god knows why he spun at Abyss and anywhere else in Jersey..... along with the t-shirts and expansion comes PR and marketing..broadening a crowd, afterall, if they can hand out flyers for Be Yourself outside Exit and Factory, then why not go give that young, musically uneducated crowd a sample while they're chillin' with free shots

:argue2:

for starters . . .he isn't cool because he only has 2 posts ?

i am sick of you gay ass club planet people thinking that you are somebody cool or somebody who knows everything that goes on in the club scene because you have enough spare time to make over 1000 posts about your lame ass opinions on a dumb web site. . . .you are loosers. . .most of which are either in H.S or got beat up when they were in it. . .hey gues what .,. . .i was the guy kicking your ass :eek: and as far as "musically inclined" people like different shit. . .thier is a reason all this "cheesy music" is all over the place IT SELLS. . . .don't get me wrong. . DT is my favorite DJ. . . and for all you fucking people that swear they like him or going to hear him spin tell me 1 thing . . . :dj:

what is he all about ?

i'll give you 1 hint (BE YOURSELF) :idea:

SO WHY DON'T YOU GO BE YOURSELF, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY ME A SHOT !

CAUSE I'LL BE DRINKIN AT SURF CLUB IN A FEW AND IF ANYTHING IS WORTH A RIDE. . . .IT'S A FUCKING CLUB ON THE BEACH WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY. . .BUT YOU ARE ALL SITTING ON YOUR COMPUTERS WAITING TO HEAR

"YOU HAVE MAIL"

SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE GAY WEBSITE AND PUT ANOTHER GAY REBUTTLE TO WHAT SOME1 SAID

:blown:

NOW I AM GOING BACK TO THE BEACH TO FINISH MY VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT !

YOU LOSERS :biggun:

OMG lol.. this thread is so fucking dumb. Some of you people need to get a life. Who cares who goes where and for what reasons. i go to alot of Long island clubs like zacharys, chelsea street and cyberia so what its not NYC its always a good time and thats the point..

Originally posted by girly

OMG lol.. this thread is so fucking dumb. Some of you people need to get a life. Who cares who goes where and for what reasons. i go to alot of Long island clubs like zacharys, chelsea street and cyberia so what its not NYC its always a good time and thats the point..

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by £ddie

:clap: ::

standing applause for me. THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUN. GET OFF YOU OH THATS NOT NYC I ONLY GO TO NYC BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. NJ SUCK, THIS SUCKS, THAT SUCKS, THEY DONT' COMPARE. ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING A GOODTIME. :cool: and you can pretty much do that anywhere where there is music, alcohol, and people.

:argue2:

?

i am sick of you gay ass club planet people thinking that you are somebody cool or somebody who knows everything that goes on in the club scene because you have enough spare time to make over 1000 posts about your lame ass opinions on a dumb web site. . . .

welcome to Cp my friend:) :tongue:

Point well taken, go get a good time where it is that turns you on... whatever you do just be friendly and decent, don't hit yourself in the chest and yell "tarzan" for everyone to see... if you need to get noticed you would..

peace out

well princess. . .these DJ's don't make as much $ spinning in the jersey shore . . . .it's just a good time. . . . . you should try and have 1 sometime, i highly recomend it. . . . .it must suck to be you running around thinking you're too cool and always going home alone too probably. . .you should drop the fridged bitch routine, it will be a lot easier to get some cock . . . .but i'm not doin anything on tuesday if you really need some lovin

:3some:

I live with someone so I get cock whenever I want, sounds like u can use some pussy...and Saleen, I DID get in, wish I really didn't though...As for the Surf Club, my parents own a house in Ortley 2 blocks away and I still would never go there...rather drive 1/2 hr to a private beach where there is less silicon and grease floatin around....and robinzon, I do bust out @ clubs...space or not, I will make my own, seems the majority of your population do that anyway with there arm flailin, toe stompin, wack ass moves...maybe you should check out that "guido dancing" thread that was around a few months ago, shyt was fuckin hilarious!!!! :laugh: and I will give LI clubs the benefit over Jerzey ones for the simple fact of less trash around...maybe all you hard-core "Italians" should take a trip to Italy some time so they can all laugh @ you..."therealjr" can't your broke ass buy yourself a shot?!?...fortunately for me, I have family who are like the rest of you (me being originally from Jerz) who have more pull than all of you put together, actually being the ones who decide if your pathetic ass gets in, not only at the havens before mentioned, but also in the city at everyones favorite spots...and as you all can see, I have few posts on this thread considering I was the one who started the controversy, I'd rather get some sun and surf in rather than get all worked up on a message board with ppl who have their heads up their asses anyway :finger:

Originally posted by njdionysus

As if the Factory isnt full of sweaty juiceheads running around with their shirts off, same shit, different venue!

True but your elitist 'pretty people place' still lets me in dressed how I want to BE... and factory holds a few things of interest for me: JP is a decent dj, and blows the shit out of the music playing in jersey, he can actually mindfuck you and take you on a journey. And all the party favors floatin freely around factory's floor, my mind drifts away from the crowd and into music and friends...

Originally posted by neptune1

T: JP is a decent dj, and blows the shit out of the music playing in jersey, he can actually mindfuck you and take you on a journey. ...

i wouldn't take it that far, but thats a whole nother thread LOL:tongue: :tongue:

question what kind of music do these clubs play is it all techno or is there a mixand if so what clubs play a mix of everything.

Techno is a subgenre of electronic dance music. Very few clubs play techno on a regular basis.

(Sorry to preach... I do know what you meant, but I don't know the answer... sorry.)

~~~~~~

This thread cracks me up!!! :laugh:

To each his own. Seriously. It cracks me up to see people getting all touchy about what *other* people do for fun.

It's not you, so seriously... relax! :idea::laugh:

no its okay i just wanted to know what to expect when i go down there.i was told that its was only electronica/techno/house by a friend but she only went to 2 clubs so shes really not a reliable source (she hates everything)so if anyone knows please tell me

Guest saleen351

no its okay i just wanted to know what to expect when i go down there.i was told that its was only electronica/techno/house by a friend but she only went to 2 clubs so shes really not a reliable source (she hates everything)so if anyone knows please tell me

80% of what you hear at the clubs in nyc is what you'll hear at the shore, thing is since most places ge going at 11 and stay open till 4am, (techincaly 345am or so) that means only 4 and a half hours of tunes, so compress the hits from those nyc sets and that is the music... 4 hours at temps and you'll be wacked out of your mind......... no place like it on earth....... it will wear you down....