Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious

johnny you are the man, all night long

you dident get too hard like your known for you played mostly house

but your tracks selection is good

safe from harm over flight 643 wow!!!!

lethal industry

and what you did to love at first site you tore it a new asshole for like a half hour over like 3 differnt beats

great night hopefully next time you come you will have some of your new songs and you can rock that phazon again

Originally posted by drunkhunk

johnny you are the man, all night long

you dident get too hard like your known for you played mostly house

but your tracks selection is good

safe from harm over flight 643 wow!!!!

lethal industry

and what you did to love at first site you tore it a new asshole for like a half hour over like 3 differnt beats

great night hopefully next time you come you will have some of your new songs and you can rock that phazon again

you hit the nail on the head with the best tracks of the night. Fuckin walkin out and he throws on his new IIO remix. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Originally posted by codica3

Oh dammit you mean I actually missed a good nite of music at Roxy?? Grr.. WTF?! And at Vinyl?!

Ughh.. this was the weekend I should have done the Roxy --> Vinyl thing.. so far I'm hearing that both were crazy..

yea u def missed some sick music!!! i totally forgot bout lethal industry and flight 643. i pointed the 643 record out to robin when we were in the booth, and then when johnny picked it up we went nuts. :bounce:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Johnny you are really the bestest dj in the whole wide world. The way you do this and the way you do that...it's just the bestest bro. Johnny....you're the bestest man. Love the hair too.

Have a safe trip and i'll see ya never.

:)

:laugh:

Johnny you are really the bestest dj in the whole wide world. The way you do this and the way you do that...it's just the bestest bro. Johnny....you're the bestest man. Love the hair too.

lmao!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Leave it to you. :laugh: :laugh: