Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK went to sf lastnight...

and well... believe it or not... jp was actually on for once... played a real nice set... however the point of this post is to say... they better start being careful with whats going on in that club... i have never seen it soo easy to get drugs in a club before.. litterally people coming up to you saying.. yo everyone bought there shit already can you help me get rid of some and i take care of ya... lol... thats bad when you have an over population of drug dealers...

Fuck go on the 4th floor in the cabaret room and yell a letter from the alphabet... im sure someone is selling it up there....lol.. all i saying is that at the rate things are goin at sf, looks as if this place might soon turn to a tunnel, or a twilo.. etc... etc....

it's been like that for the 6 years i've been goin. nothing has changed. people have always said the drugs are bad, it's getting worse and is gonna cause the place to be shut down, but nothing has happened. if it survived the giuliani administration it can survive anything.

nah i been going to sf for a long time... and it was never as bad as it was last night.... i mean usually there was a lil challenge behind getting shit.. not it running out and saying buy me buy me...

fuck, i mean seriously... just because it got passed guiliani.. doesnt mean it can get passed anything... sf is being watched very closely right now... if you notice there are always alot more cops undercover outside sf when you get there and leave... they are cracking down on that club and when they do... say goodbye to the "precious JP" and SF as we know it....

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

nah i been going to sf for a long time... and it was never as bad as it was last night.... i mean usually there was a lil challenge behind getting shit.. not it running out and saying buy me buy me...

They do have undercover security inside now which would explain why so many people get kicked out every weekend for doing bumps or whatever so they look like they are attempting to do something but the drugs have always been there. The problem is now that to many people go to that place just to fuck themselves up into oblivion, snort as much crystal, k and do as much G as possible and people are od'ing, dying and falling over the 3rd floor balcony:rolleyes:

Sound Factory is stupid. Richard Grant is going down the way of Peter Gatien. Why does he allow these people to sell drugs in there. 3000 people are there on Saturday, everyone paid 20 to 30 dollars. Then with the money they make from drinks. They have to bringing in atleast 80,000 a night.

Originally posted by snoozi8

One of my friends knows the house dealer there one of the security guys I heard he got busted

:laugh: :laugh: my best friend friend of a friends boyfriends sister told me.......lol there is no more house dealers anymore hun, about the only thing could be a bouncer is getting payed off by someone to sell in certain areas of the club. the risk isnt worth it to worry about making some $ selling pills and jars to any owner of a club.