Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post AOL sn to be invited to nightly chat.

Originally posted by stasis

thats true dave, ill delete the thread after i get a few more sn's on the invite list

have about 70 people so far...will be setting up a chat later tonight (10~12 est)

How do you plan on deleting the thread? :confused:

Originally posted by DaVe

Be careful posting publicly. People collect these and use them for SPAM if they are also your AOL screen name.

EXACTLY!!!

This little fuckin newbie herb, Stasis is only 18 muthafuckin yrs old and all he prolly does is spam email people cause its "cool".

question: why fuck do we need some bullshit chat ne how when if anyone wants to chat they know to go to the BUMP and "..." forum.....personally...i think this thread should be removed cause its not a new idea.

I fail to find the reason behind your hostility to me quoth. I'm trying to do something for the CP community while all I hear out of you is negativity.

You need to recognize the game....j/k :hat:

Btw, chat seems to be doing good for now..its 10:21 and we got a full room, leave your sn so i can invite you if youre really bored these nights :)

. . . now . . This shit is textbook suburban high school . . .

. . . . Standard Issue, Standard Issue . . .

. . Read the manual on how website ad revenues are collected . . . then tell me if this post is right . . .

. . . . . If you're gonna form a chat group . . . Do it on your own time . . .

. . . Remember kiddies. . . READ THE FUCKING MANUAL!!. . . :rolleyes: . . . :smoke: . . .