Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underground.....Afterhours Returns to South Beach!!

demo909

Starting this Friday, Afterhours will be returning to South Beach! A new weekly afterhours called The Underground will open every Saturday morning at 4am. It's been too long since there has been a true afterhours on the beach, but now the wait is over. If you like your music: dark, twisted, tribal and just plain f**ked up then you should check out the UNDERGROUND! Resident DJ's for the Event are: Craig DeMO, Sammy O, and Eddie X. Each will be playing a two hour set. And starting the first Friday of next month we will be booking headline DJ's. Our first guest will be: Satoshi Tomeii (since he tore the roof off Crobar last week, we asked him to come back and do afterhours with us). Check out the flyers below with all the info. Hope to see you all there!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The party will be held at PUMP, but it's not a normal PUMP party. Meaning that it is open to everyone and is NOT a gay afterhours. The party is for everyone. Straight, gay, whatever! That's why we gave the party a different name. Sorry for the confusion.

Guest saleen351

no offense, but you are having a non alcholic party at a gay club for after hours.... Do you just want to throw your money down the drain? You can't compete with space, and on top of that you have an inferior club.... its ova before it begins....

Just my 2 cents, not a drama post...

so Pump will not be "gay" anymore?

i'm sure the twist crowd must be hating life... first Church now Pump.... pobresitos!!!!:eek:

no offense, but you are having a non alcholic party at a gay club for after hours.... Do you just want to throw your money down the drain? You can't compete with space, and on top of that you have an inferior club.... its ova before it begins....

Saleen, Pump has been around for ages... longer than Space has, it's just catered to different people, that's all. They're just opening it's doors for everyone now... :)

I can't think of a more simple way to explain the situation then I already did. The afterhours is not going to be gay. PUMP's gay afterhours has always been on Sunday morning and always will be. We are taking over the club every Saturday morning to throw a completely different party that has nothing to do with the club other than the fact that we are using the same space. does this make sense to you guys?????

As for Space afterhours mr Saleen......we all know what afterhours is coming to over there. nothing like beating a dead horse.

No disrespect to any of the DJ's over there. There is not one thing bad you can say about them. They have all help'd make Space what it is and they all did great things for the scene here in Miami. What I ment was things get old and a little change is always good. Maybe new promoters or something. There's not the same lifde in the afterhours that there used to be. That doesn't mean that it's bad it just means that it needs a pick me up.

Originally posted by demo909

No disrespect to any of the DJ's over there. There is not one thing bad you can say about them. They have all help'd make Space what it is and they all did great things for the scene here in Miami. What I ment was things get old and a little change is always good. Maybe new promoters or something. There's not the same lifde in the afterhours that there used to be. That doesn't mean that it's bad it just means that it needs a pick me up.

Don't know how often you visit us...but 3000 people still think there is some life at Space every Saturday....

I wish you guys luck on your new venture.....but putting your competition down is not going to make it succesful (93.1 style).....not to mention....you are talking about Friday night(Saturday morning) what does that have to do with Space afterhours?

Oh my God, they are going to re-open my favorite club? What's the cover and dress code? Last time I was at Pump, I wore my leather pants with the easy access hole in the back and I put on about a quart of baby oil. Is that attire fine or is it too over the top? I am so glad that this club is re-opened, twist was becoming too boring!! Is this cute DJ Demo going to spin every Saturday morning? I didnt know Demo was part of my team:love2: Finally somewhere where I can just let loose and let my feathers fly!! Are they still have 8 am games? Last time they had the "Circle Jerk Contest", I won and got to stay in V.I.P. (very immense penis) all night long!! What a night, please let me know about all the details. I would rather go to Space, but there are too many straight people there.

ps

Doe they still have that "Glory hole" in stall number 2?