Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underground.....Afterhours Returns to South Beach!!

demo909

Originally posted by pod

About time...the beach needs a new afterhours party....Space's crowd has turned over for me...I like what Space did for the scene, but now the crowd in Space is repulsive...too many people who would love to bust out a glowstick if given the chance...

But, Space supports Spin, which is one of my favorite clubs, period...

I still like seeing someone who knows how to dance well with microlights.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

where have u been hiding senor?;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In My Jungle....Cooking up some tribal beats!!!:tank:

Resident at Union Lounge on Saturday nights......

Delecious Sessions...:clap2:

Is good to be back in the action........the feeling its un replaceable!

The High! Priceless....:cool:

Just a quick update for everyone...We got a phone call this morning from our boys over in London. Basically they told us to cease and distice useing the london underground logo. So we have changed the party and called it TRANSIT. Here's the new flyer. We hope they won't have a problem with this one.

Originally posted by demo909

Just a quick update for everyone...We got a phone call this morning from our boys over in London. Basically they told us to cease and distice useing the london underground logo. So we have changed the party and called it TRANSIT. Here's the new flyer. We hope they won't have a problem with this one.

Just cause of your avatar, I think im gonna come and support it........:idea::D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Just cause of your avatar, I think im gonna come and support it

Are you going to be there "young buck"? I love breaking them in so early in their live. You bring the "K" and I will bring the "KY" jelly (Yummy). Price seems reasonable, but still the attire? Any sunrise games? Me and some of my boys might just stop in for this partaaaay. Get ready Pump, "The boys are back in town"

Yes the grand openning is this Saturday morning at 4am. Satoshi is playing the first or second Saturday of August. We are still trying to lock down the date. Also we have been talking to Tom Stephan, Clive Henry (Peace Division), Mr. C and a few others for possible dates this summer. If you guys have any suggestions on who you would like to see us book....let me know. Also anyone else that would like to be on the guestlist please PM with all your info and I will take care of you. :D :D :D