Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar Cops outside djais/bar A

It has now gotten to be out of control. I got a 105 dollar ticket for throwing a napkin at my friend joking around. The cop said I didn't pick it up in time. I respect the law and everything these guys/girls do. But enough is enough, it has to stop. They wouldn't even have jobs if we didn't rent down there in the summer.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BELMAR COPS ARE DICKHEADS................

I got aressted for play fighting..........

JERKS.........................

I have respect for officers of the law, but they totally over use there AuthoritI. Jerks. I hate that shit. U also have to remeber what keeps Belmar so "nice" is all the tickets they issue during summer. They abuse ever aspect of law enforcemetn I belive..............

that sucks...........

I think the cops around there really like my house for some reason because if we didn't get a ticket on July 4th, I'm convinced we never will..........by the night we were setting off fireworks in the front yard and the cop came over and told us to just give her the rest and she wouldn't give a ticket.........then we left the entire front yard a mess with chairs, bottles, beer cans, garbage, etc until 10AM the next morning and still no ticket..........

that night I was at a friends a few houses down and they got a ticket for having about 8 people hanging out on the porch and playing a radio that's no louder than a set of headphones........weird.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a lawyer fighting this one and sewing them for harassament. I don't have a record I never even got pulled over. Not to mention the fact that there were paper plates and napkins everywhere.

$105 for throwing a napkin? WOW. i can beat that. i would like to officially start a CP collection for the noise violation i got on thursday night. i still dont really know HOW it happened, or what i did to make it happen. all i remember is tyco and barker were there and thought it was the funniest thing ever. thanx. in exchange for $$ to cover my legal expenses, i will take shots or drinks or food.

Originally posted by tyco

that sucks...........

I think the cops around there really like my house for some reason because if we didn't get a ticket on July 4th, I'm convinced we never will..........by the night we were setting off fireworks in the front yard and the cop came over and told us to just give her the rest and she wouldn't give a ticket.........then we left the entire front yard a mess with chairs, bottles, beer cans, garbage, etc until 10AM the next morning and still no ticket..........

that night I was at a friends a few houses down and they got a ticket for having about 8 people hanging out on the porch and playing a radio that's no louder than a set of headphones........weird.

Your not kidding some of them are sooo cool and the others are just out of control. There is no medium. I was in djais the next day and everyone was laughing. I still can't believe it. I'm the napkin violator. Then I ask the old bag outside djais how much it is and he wouldn't even look at me.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

$105 for throwing a napkin? WOW. i can beat that. i would like to officially start a CP collection for the noise violation i got on thursday night. i still dont really know HOW it happened, or what i did to make it happen. all i remember is tyco and barker were there and thought it was the funniest thing ever. thanx. in exchange for $$ to cover my legal expenses, i will take shots or drinks or food.

hahahahahahahaha.........

they were all set to let you walk away but the cute comment you made after that ruined it........

I don't remember what you said but it was hilarious and made that cop jump the fence and follow you back home..........then you were making even funnier comments once you realize you were getting the ticket anyway..........you were being such a smart ass......hahahaha

Originally posted by 32oots

I'm seriously thinking about getting a lawyer fighting this one and sewing them for harassament. I don't have a record I never even got pulled over. Not to mention the fact that there were paper plates and napkins everywhere.

u HAVE A GREAT CHANCE, BUT IT IS YOUR WORD AGAINST THERE'S AND THE JUDGE IS A JERK-OFF. I HAV ENEVER SEEN A COURT RUN LIKE THAT. THEY DICUSS YOUR COMPLAINT WITH EVERYONE NOT JUST THE PROSOCUTOR. GOOD LUCK......

Originally posted by pipdaddy

The head of security(no names on cp) was laughing like crazy. That is how bad it was it was such a joke.

they were all set to let you walk away but the cute comment you made after that ruined it........

I don't remember what you said but it was hilarious and made that cop jump the fence and follow you back home..........then you were making even funnier comments once you realize you were getting the ticket anyway..........you were being such a smart ass......hahahaha

THE NOISE VILATIONS THEY GIVE IS UNHEARD OF, ONE YEAR I CALLED MY FREIND APORCH OVER JUST LIKE THIS "hEY LISA" HARDLY A SHOUT AT ALL, SHE WAS LITERALLY 2 FET AWAY AND I CALLED HER NAME, BOOM $1000 FREAKIN' JERK OFFS

Originally posted by 32oots

I say we all get T shirts that say Belmar Police S*ck and wear them. At least we can't get in trouble for noise violations.

there is probably already an "ordinance" against that.........

I think they just make up ordinances as the go along........a kid at my house got a ticket for taking the leash off his dog for 1 minute to fix the collar..........

YEAH I LIKE THAT IDEA.......... THEY EVER TRIED TO GIVE A TICKET TO A HOUSE RENTED BY OFFICERS, THEY WERE LIKE ARE YOU KIDDING ME ....................... IT MUST BE SOMETHING THEY DRINK IN THE WATER........

HOLY I AM COP WITH A GUN AND A TICKET PAD BATMAN................... :blown:

Hey I guess I'll be "optimistic" at least they give me another reason to go to djais after the court date. ahhaha. Next time I'll let the air out of the tires on his bike and smack his helmet off. ahha

it seems to be a recurring theme this summer that my mouth gets ahead of my ass. he looked like jesse owens in berlin jumping hurdles to get to me. all i remember is looking back and seeing these flashlights moving all over the ground and thinking how i was going to be beaten by some punk beach cops... how far was i really going to stumble in my thong sandals? i still cant believe HE FREAKING CAME INTO MY HOUSE to watch me get my driver's license...what the f is that about? i think he violated my civil rights.....i think i tried to bribe him with cash too...hahaha.. too funny

Originally posted by barbiegirl

OH MY GOD - i can't believe they gave you a ticket for throwing a napkin on the ground !!! was it a littering ticket ??

i would fight it - get a lawyer and fight it

that is such SHIT !!!

:blown:

I think it is for littering I have to call tomorrow, the guy wouldn't even tell me how much it was and then I asked him if I could pay it on the spot and he said " are you trying to bribe me" come on guy I make more money a year than you'll make in 6 summers down in belmar. This is a big joke. Ive told everyone of my cop friends in Bergen County. everybody is laughing they are the laughing stock of all cops.

Originally posted by perns2002

WERD...................... !!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen a court run the way it is run down there..................

I feel like I'm in another country down there it's crazy.

from what i have heard - belmar pretty much SUCKS if you want to do anything other than go to d'jais.

why does everyone still get summer houses there if there is so much nonsense that goes on ??

if the judge is anything like the cops are (that is what people seem to be saying) then looks like you are screwed !!!

i still say hire a lawyer

screw that shit - that would piss me off so bad !!!