Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belmar Cops outside djais/bar A

Originally posted by pipdaddy

$105 for throwing a napkin? WOW. i can beat that. i would like to officially start a CP collection for the noise violation i got on thursday night. i still dont really know HOW it happened, or what i did to make it happen. all i remember is tyco and barker were there and thought it was the funniest thing ever. thanx. in exchange for $$ to cover my legal expenses, i will take shots or drinks or food.

that blows bro.. we got one 2 weeks ago.. miserable.. our house is now a target for police cause they know we get rowdy during the late hours.. but how many tickets is your house allowed before you get thrown out?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$105 for throwing a napkin? WOW. i can beat that. i would like to officially start a CP collection for the noise violation i got on thursday night. i still dont really know HOW it happened, or what i did to make it happen. all i remember is tyco and barker were there and thought it was the funniest thing ever. thanx. in exchange for $$ to cover my legal expenses, i will take shots or drinks or food.

that blows bro.. we got one 2 weeks ago.. miserable.. our house is now a target for police cause they know we get rowdy during the late hours.. but how many tickets is your house allowed before you get thrown out?

Originally posted by chrishaolin

I belive there is a warning system and the limit is three...........

where did you get your avatar? If I may ask.............

Originally posted by thesandman

Pay it, the Belmar judge is suck a fucking dick. You can't win in that town, even if you try to do the right thing... Belmar goes by its own rules, we all have our bs Belmar cop stories, but believe me when I say you can't win...

sucks

Your right , but it would be pretty funny to blaze out and waste there time with this. hahahhaha I would bring a bag of chips and a soda with me and tell them I wish I had the napkin a threw on the floor to wipe the grease from the chips off my hands. ahhaha

EWWWW. be careful. i think it is actually 2 novos and you're S.O.L. my friends got one for their house mem. day weekend. then this past weekend the boys in blue came-a-knocking again.....they were "nice" enough to write it up on one of the guys individually - as opposed to the whole house because of that exact reason....so i guess they're not ALL bad guys...:rolleyes:

Three strikes and your out. it's crazy noise violation I feel like I'm in a dorm room.

EWWWW. be careful. i think it is actually 2 novos and you're S.O.L. my friends got one for their house mem. day weekend. then this past weekend the boys in blue came-a-knocking again.....they were "nice" enough to write it up on one of the guys individually - as opposed to the whole house because of that exact reason....so i guess they're not ALL bad guys...:rolleyes:

im pretty sure we had the cops called on us cause theres this old, bitter, spiteful bag that lives across the street from us and she HATES us with a passion. shes walked across the street on more than one occasion to yell at us for having our radio too loud outside. she comes over and i always be the one out there when she comes out and shes soo fukin snotty about it. i kinda understand where shes comin from as shes a local and she deals with it every summer but gimme a break.

Nah kid your absolutely right , ALL THE COPS ARE NOT THAT BAD IT'S THE ONES WITH THE CHIP ON THE SHOULDER THAT GIVE THE REST A BAD NAME. AND BELIEVE ME I GOT THE GUYS NAME.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

from what i have heard - belmar pretty much SUCKS if you want to do anything other than go to d'jais.

why does everyone still get summer houses there if there is so much nonsense that goes on ??

the day life owns any other town down the shore though...........

everyone is smooshed together and it's like one big party.........plus the beach is dope.........mostly all young people and tons of hotties........

Originally posted by 32oots

Nah kid your absolutely right , ALL THE COPS ARE NOT THAT BAD IT'S THE ONES WITH THE CHIP ON THE SHOULDER THAT GIVE THE REST A BAD NAME. AND BELIEVE ME I GOT THE GUYS NAME.

HURLEY HURLEY HURLEY......he's #1 on my list of people to kill...and the worst part was that i had this in depth conversation in front of a pizza place on ocean ave with a REAL cop at 2 am friday night and he knew exactly the kid i was written up by....he even told me not to bother showing up to court because i'll wind up paying MORE $$$ after the court fees are charged and stuff

HURLEY HURLEY HURLEY......he's #1 on my list of people to kill...and the worst part was that i had this in depth conversation in front of a pizza place on ocean ave with a REAL cop at 2 am friday night and he knew exactly the kid i was written up by....he even told me not to bother showing up to court because i'll wind up paying MORE $$$ after the court fees are charged and stuff

yo its funny you call him a kid.. some of these cops down there look like they're on they're summer vacation waiting to start high school in september.

yo its funny you call him a kid.. some of these cops down there look like they're on they're summer vacation waiting to start high school in september.

THIS GUY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE, MAYBE THAT IS WHY HE WAS ON A BIKE.

the cops were dicks in seaside too - we had the radio on inside our room - was not loud at all seriously - cop came over and told us to shut it off now - so we shut it off - five min later my drunk friend decides to turn it back on - but it was lower than before - could barely hear it - cop comes running back yells "i told u to turn if off!" so my smart ass friend says " oh i thought u told us to turn it UP!" - needless to say we got a ticket :laugh:

hahah they look like fools on those bikes with their hockey helmets. they look like they should be on the little yellow bus :D

That's just in case they get the bikes up to 10 mph, the guy pulled up on me and almost fell off no lie. he turned the tire into my leg. I just feel like I was rodney king for a second and it was for throwing a napkin at my friend. I should have picked up the napkin and told the guy to wipe his @SS.

That's just in case they get the bikes up to 10 mph, the guy pulled up on me and almost fell off no lie. he turned the tire into my leg. I just feel like I was rodney king for a second and it was for throwing a napkin at my friend. I should have picked up the napkin and told the guy to wipe his @SS.

hahaha do they ever pull over cars while on their Ten-Speeders? I'm not really sure if I would pull over if one of them tried to stop me from a bike. I think I might just laugh.

hahaha do they ever pull over cars while on their Ten-Speeders? I'm not really sure if I would pull over if one of them tried to stop me from a bike. I think I might just laugh.

Hahaha Ive seen it done last year on 16th, dude tried to pull a u turn and the car kept going. he called for help on the radio and they were there in two seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if they got the guy for running from the police.

Hahaha Ive seen it done last year on 16th, dude tried to pull a u turn and the car kept going. he called for help on the radio and they were there in two seconds. I wouldn't be surprised if they got the guy for running from the police.

oh yeah thats right they have radios. forgot about that. scratch that idea.. shit id be fukkin embarassed if i was pulled over on the side of the road and the guy had his bike on his kickstand while he was at my window... . :)

oh yeah thats right they have radios. forgot about that. scratch that idea.. shit id be fukkin embarassed if i was pulled over on the side of the road and the guy had his bike on his kickstand while he was at my window... . :)

Funny thinking about it , I'll have a reply for everybody tomorrow when I get the court date.

Fight it without a lawyer, use the net, make as much of of mockery of the system if you can, make sure you are heard. The shore cops all suck, it would be great if everyone decided not to rent or go to the shore at all a few weekends out of the summer, just give them a little taste. They bitch that they don't make any money, so they fine everyone to try to make up for it. They have 14 weeks to make money for the rest of the year, thats why they do it. The shore gets worse every year. Eventually everyone will find something else to do. Hell, we should all revive Asbury and Long Branch, let Belmar and Seaside rot for a couple of years.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I know I'm going to hear it for this but...

Belmar sucks and so does their bullshit make 'em up as you go rules! All Summer rent-a-cops can suck it!

Yeah their rules are def made up as they go along it actually says , throwing a napkin on the ticket, I don't recall anyone ever getting a ticket for tossing a napkin.

Originally posted by thepulse

Fight it without a lawyer, use the net, make as much of of mockery of the system if you can, make sure you are heard. The shore cops all suck, it would be great if everyone decided not to rent or go to the shore at all a few weekends out of the summer, just give them a little taste. They bitch that they don't make any money, so they fine everyone to try to make up for it. They have 14 weeks to make money for the rest of the year, thats why they do it. The shore gets worse every year. Eventually everyone will find something else to do. Hell, we should all revive Asbury and Long Branch, let Belmar and Seaside rot for a couple of years.

Your absolutely right I think I may bring about 15 people with me for this one. and we'll all laugh at these guys.

Your absolutely right I think I may bring about 15 people with me for this one. and we'll all laugh at these guys.

we are seriously thinking about fighting our noise violation ticket.. our landlord said we should fight it because there was no one outside the house at the time and there was no reason for a

summons to be given without warning.

lol my friends suggestion: "We should all wear suits and roll in with an entourage. If we are found guilty then we will get the judge in the parking lot and beat him X-Men style......"

:)