Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BAD NEWS about BURRIDGE.

bbflux

Originally posted by staceyg5

whatever! like there would be a choice?

pack it up kids. we're go'ng to orlando

done.

ROAD TRIP

Stace- we're so going to this one! We were going to go last time he played in Orlando and that was on a Wed ---- > No excuses this time. :D

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic - you have family in Orlando- you could always party w/ the fam!!!!!!!!!! :D

yeh, i'll initaite my nephew to partying at the tender age of 1 :D

still got friends in Tampa who i could crash with.

Originally posted by biznation00

Ask the people who booked Lee... they should have an answer for ya...

I plan on giving him a call since I don't understand the logic in this move. Why would any of Lee's fans (or Crobar's typical patron for that matter) prefer "Paul Van Fuckwit" @ space over Lee Burridge. :confused:

Originally posted by mimid8

I'm down for a road trip, this time lets really do it, not like last year for S&D, we planned and very few ended up going.... cry.gif I'm still upset @ that...

I was one of the few clubbin' warriors who braved the turnpike for S&D, so you know I'm down for Burridge.

Monica told me she would drive. It's a money and child issue for us but with the right price and some planning we would do it for sure. However, I need confirmation from Lee about some afterparty action before driving four hours to Orlando. :)

Originally posted by joeygk

I was one of the few clubbin' warriors who braved the turnpike for S&D, so you know I'm down for Burridge.

man all this talk of a road trip, has given me the itch to go (i am using some powder to combat the itch)...if it seems like a good solid plan...count me in!!!

Originally posted by bbflux

Monica told me she would drive. It's a money and child issue for us but with the right price and some planning we would do it for sure. However, I need confirmation from Lee about some afterparty action before driving four hours to Orlando. :)

Afterhours action for real- Orlando is done at 2am, right?

Someone get Loraine on the phone and have her inform Burridge that he'll be the guest of honor at our hotel party. This night is looking like it has major potential! :D