Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help in A.C.

go to studio 6.. it is called club tru though.. they expanded it.. its really for after hours though so you should go to kasbah first.. I love it there haven't been there since march though.. if you see my brain there let me know cause i think i left it last time:)

go to STUDIO 6 - that place is so FUN !!

they expanded it ??

that's good because the only thing about it that i didn't like was that it was sooooo small and HOT !!

i've been there 3 x's and everytime was a good time

especially the night that we went on gay night not knowing and my friend puked on the bar and my boyfriend knocked over the tray of shots that the shot guy/girl was carrying. they kicked us all out and then the manager begged us to come back in .... we got like 30 FREE PASSES !!! it was FUN !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

go to STUDIO 6 - that place is so FUN !!

they expanded it ??

that's good because the only thing about it that i didn't like was that it was sooooo small and HOT !!

i've been there 3 x's and everytime was a good time

especially the night that we went on gay night not knowing and my friend puked on the bar and my boyfriend knocked over the tray of shots that the shot guy/girl was carrying. they kicked us all out and then the manager begged us to come back in .... we got like 30 FREE PASSES !!! it was FUN !!!

Its always gay nite at studio 6, but after hours is taken over by us straight people...The expansion opened tru (the straight side)...but its all the same, crackheads wondering around aimlessly.:D

Originally posted by jp18

Its always gay nite at studio 6, but after hours is taken over by us straight people...The expansion opened tru (the straight side)...but its all the same, crackheads wondering around aimlessly.:D

i have always seen gay people in there but i didn't know that was because it was a GAY CLUB all the time .... there were 2x's i was their and it seemed like it was mostly straight.

either way - the place is a GREAT TIME !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i have always seen gay people in there but i didn't know that was because it was a GAY CLUB all the time .... there were 2x's i was their and it seemed like it was mostly straight.

either way - the place is a GREAT TIME !!!

I went to stockton and we (straights) would take over afterhours...It was and still is the best time, everytime we go to AC we all go there....Its the only afterhours place down there that you can leave at 12noon and when you walked out the door there was a church and people walking into it.

Sacriligous, but oh so fun!!:)

Originally posted by jp18

I went to stockton and we (straights) would take over afterhours...It was and still is the best time, everytime we go to AC we all go there....Its the only afterhours place down there that you can leave at 12noon and when you walked out the door there was a church and people walking into it.

Sacriligous, but oh so fun!!:)

Your a crackhead, I never knew. SHow me the way.

Originally posted by perns2002

Your a crackhead, I never knew. SHow me the way.

You never knew I was a crackhead?

I guess you thought my eyes were black? (they're really hazel/green)

Trust me august, I am going to be in full affect...I am broke right now..I'll meet you out, we'll be mangled.

i'm also going to be hitting up AC this weekend. i've read the info about the clubs in this thread. i just have one question: are these clubs conducive to taking serious amounts of pills? i haven't rolled in a while but i plan on it this weekend. are these clubs fun places to roll? thanks in advance for any info.

Originally posted by djsquillz

i'm also going to be hitting up AC this weekend. i've read the info about the clubs in this thread. i just have one question: are these clubs conducive to taking serious amounts of pills? i haven't rolled in a while but i plan on it this weekend. are these clubs fun places to roll? thanks in advance for any info.

Roll Whats that?

I dont feel the vibe at casbah, but at Studio its like the SF (as close as you are going to get in South Jersey)....I wouldnt go anyother way.:laugh: