Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Away Party For Dizzyscarlet!!!

mrmatas2277

the time has come....we are throwing a party for Dizzyscarlet, before she leaves to Georgia then NYC....August 2, 2002.....now this is where this board comes in....i want a huge CP meet up for this party....we are taking her to a STRIP CLUB!!!! and continue the party after that....we are taking suggestions for the strip clubs...mine would be 1) pink pony or 2) Masters (the new one on nw 36th).....any other suggestions and who is fawkin' going....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strip club ?? did someone say "STRIP CLUB" ?? you know im there!! im gonna have to break open my piggy bank !! i have like $300 in singles in there:D

honestly we could go to pink pony , treasure island , goldrush , & from gold rush straight to space :D if i have any cash left that is:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

I better save up my singles huh? :laugh:

dude lets make singles on my laser printer.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by joeygk

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:That is just so wrong. :D

You're right its wrong...

We will make 20's and 10's not singles.........:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

so goldrush then space? lets change for a saturday then....or u guys wanna keep it for friday? talked to dizzy and she is down, her exact words were: "I am down, I am going to get fucked up that night":D

saturday is the better nite. what date are you looking at ??

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

so goldrush then space? lets change for a saturday then....or u guys wanna keep it for friday? talked to dizzy and she is down, her exact words were: "I am down, I am going to get fucked up that night":D

I friggin love that women! :D

okay okay here i am...sorry i missed all this but i was having some trouble w/ the net......god you guys are great:clap:...all this for little old me????

i already told some of my girls and they said they will be there too, so looks like its gonna be quite the party....:whip2:

:party: