Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Away Party For Dizzyscarlet!!!

mrmatas2277

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laliux

hey Dizzy, ever heard of the Skin parties?; they are held at Rain. Lots of titties and kitties to grab there.:D and you dont have to give them a dollar.;)

no i have not heard of these skin parties but it sounds very intersting indeed....when is it?:D

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

no i have not heard of these skin parties but it sounds very intersting indeed....when is it?:D

I asked a friend of mine and she told me their website is www.skinsobe.com ; you can check for info there. :D:3some:

Alright people....i need to have an idea of the people going to this "shin dig"...i am thinking of calling this place and hopefully getting some "special" treatment for us.....just type in "i am in" if u are going!!! i cannot wait for this party, Dizzy, first lap dance is on me and u.....;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Alright people....i need to have an idea of the people going to this "shin dig"...i am thinking of calling this place and hopefully getting some "special" treatment for us.....just type in "i am in" if u are going!!! i cannot wait for this party, Dizzy, first lap dance is on me and u.....;)

sounds good to me!!well i am bringing about 10 people jess so make sure you count them in too...thanks!! :spank::whip:

THIS IS THE WEEK!!! SAT. AUG. 3!!! STRIPPERS AND SPACE AFTER...WHO IS IN?? I AM GOING AND I KNOW DIZZY IS IN, SHE IS BRINGING LIKE 8 CHICS TOO!!! I AM GOING TO CALL GOLDRUSH ON THURS TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THE COVER,ETC....BUT I NEED A HEAD COUNT....HOW IS FINALLY IN???

my gosh i never thought that there would be this many people who really really like me......hahaha:D

well i have a bunch of people going and plus my 2 girl cousins (the ones from ATL) are going to be in town also that weekend

the only thing that sux, they dont know about my gay tendencies and personally i dont know how they would react to me scamming some broad......MUTHAFUCKA!!!! And i can't not tell them about it cause they are gonna want to party thats for sure

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO???????:confused:

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

my gosh i never thought that there would be this many people who really really like me......hahaha:D

well i have a bunch of people going and plus my 2 girl cousins (the ones from ATL) are going to be in town also that weekend

the only thing that sux, they dont know about my gay tendencies and personally i dont know how they would react to me scamming some broad......MUTHAFUCKA!!!! And i can't not tell them about it cause they are gonna want to party thats for sure

WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO???????:confused:

just point them out to me dizzy & ill take care of them:D :D if their hott of coarse:D

Originally posted by sobeton

since when did that become, an issue for you ?:confused: "they all look good in the blue room" :laugh: :laugh:

STOP PLAYA HATIN DAWG !!:D THATS WHY I ALWAYS INVITE THEM TO THE PATIO BEFORE I MAKE MY FINAL DESCICION :D:laugh:

ok people, party is postponed till further notice....Dizzy informed me that something came up that week....so we are delaying this party till further notice.....meli has like 30 comps, so i am going to ask her to hold them or give them to me till we get this party thing sorted out.....tune in next week, same bat time; same bat channel.....