Clubplanet Nightlife Community

General Tso...

godddammnit it was BOTTLE TALK!!!! do u remember how bliiiiiiiiiitzed i got later on with reenie and the mountain-dew-kettel-one combo?!

lol i know exactly what it was, but you seem upset about it... did you ever square up on the bottle of kettle one and the proprietor of it....

I have a major issue with generals tso/sesame chicken.... When I get it at my neighborhood place it's fine... when I get it somewhere else I sit there and stare at these deep fried pieces of god knows what in a sauce. Dont you just hate when you order sesame chicken and you get deep fried dough with sesame seeds and bbq sauce?

lol i know exactly what it was, but you seem upset about it... did you ever square up on the bottle of kettle one and the proprietor of it....

hell no. jon stole that shit from some party he was at...me and reenie bein good church folk and not believin in thievery decided to do away with the pilferred spirits in the way we deemed best

• 1 month later...