Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough already

Originally posted by reenichole

thanx ill be on the look out

Oh, but you're not getting there until midnight, right? He usually leaves around 10:30, so... phew! You're safe! :D

<----- Did you miss something? Just checking... :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I believe in the notion of letting things just happen. I like when 2 people are dancing near each other, then ever-so-slowly, start to come together, feelin' each other's vibes, then WHAM, you guys are dancing.

Guys that come on strongly or don't take a hint need some discipline. Im not saying that it's not god to approach people... just read the signs

Im real sensitive to all this, so if im dancing with a girl that isn't feeling my groove ( i wouldn't know why :tongue:.), i'll just back off, and wait to see if she sends any signals down my way again ;)

totally agree dude

that's the way i approach thing

ya feeling me, then i'll itch closer... if they vibes lasts long enough.. well, by that time you should be dancing

those guys that just grab girls arms.. usually come on too strong... and scare the girls off.

also when girls get surrounded by men.. what is that..

i mean i understand it.. but come on.. don't anyone realize that this scares them away.. and you ruin it for all of us.

although.. HOKE has it right as well

sometimes you have to fight for attention.. cause they play mad hard to get!