Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough already

:cuss: last night im have a great time at china club:bootysha: great music everything hot guys and then i do the wrong thing i just start dancing with this guy who wouldnt get the hint ok enough already i dont want to dance with you any more but noooo does he get the hint i tried to ditch him he finds me and bought me a bottle water so now he thinks he owns me so when i tell him ok im here with friends he gets an attitude a stomps off the dance floor. my question to all the guys is when do you know when the girl you dance with has had enough already and leave the girl .do you want the girl to be blunt and say i dont like you leave me alone or for the girl to lie.:what:

I believe in the notion of letting things just happen. I like when 2 people are dancing near each other, then ever-so-slowly, start to come together, feelin' each other's vibes, then WHAM, you guys are dancing.

Guys that come on strongly or don't take a hint need some discipline. Im not saying that it's not god to approach people... just read the signs

Im real sensitive to all this, so if im dancing with a girl that isn't feeling my groove ( i wouldn't know why :tongue:.), i'll just back off, and wait to see if she sends any signals down my way again ;)

i do get approached alot. but most guys get the point if im interested,but sometimes there always that one guy who doesnt get the hint and i and dont like being rude.and when i tell them that line i have that line"i have a man"they then say well he not here blah blah blah crap and then they still dont leave me alone

Originally posted by hoke

Then again, some girls are on the defensive from the get-go, and you have to be seriously persistent just to get the time of day...

Hoke, maybe they just really don't like you. Now remember, no means NO! ;)

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Men are, generally speaking, NOT subtle creatures.

Anything less than a "fuck off" and a knee to the groin is taken as an invitation to molestation... especially in clubs.

Oh isn't that pleasant?? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Men are, generally speaking, NOT subtle creatures.

Anything less than a "fuck off" and a knee to the groin is taken as an invitation to molestation... especially in clubs.

my suggestion: get more beefy-looking guy friends.

;)

This one had me cracking up ... its so true, sad to say. BUT I will say in not all cases, to defend the good guys!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by reenichole

what does hoke look like so i can look out for him

This is a pic he posted of himself the other day... watch out for him!

I wouldn't be surprised if he were wearing the same shirt tonight, too (filthy French bastard), so that should make him easy to spot...

attachment.php?postid=910449