Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Sound of Goodbye"

Originally posted by jarmenio

This Wednesday live at Club Abyss Perpetuous Dreamer performing Sound of Goodbye plus DJ Manny the Greek on the main floor. PM me for Guestlist.

Anyone sick of this song yet or just me? Oh and add that horrible "Heaven" remix to that list too.

addaboy

Originally posted by Addaboy

Anyone sick of this song yet or just me? Oh and add that horrible "Heaven" remix to that list too.

addaboy

Its on my george acosta CD(??) and I still like it, but KTU has been playing it frequenty which kind of kills it for me..A good song is a good song, no matter how you look at it....It may become overplayed and out-dated but it happens to the best of them.:)

Originally posted by stardo

I diggin that little chinese sounding song thats out.

Anyone know the title an artist?

Stiffler told me on the dance floor that the girl was saying somthing like. I have eyes but I cant see . ears but i cant hear?

Originally posted by stardo

Stiffler told me on the dance floor that the girl was saying somthing like. I have eyes but I cant see . ears but i cant hear?

see me run lickety split..............

wow, you actually understood me............

Originally posted by klubberchik49

actually djdanfury......could u maybe send me that song? i really like it too...and now that audigalaxy is down i have no where to get music from!!!!!:(

Lauren

try WinMX or Kazaa......they are both free downloads and I found that song there(winmx)

Originally posted by njdionysus

Star if you remind me, next time I see you I'll hook you up with a copy of the song if you dont have it already. That and some other tracks.

I would really like that!!!

Lets find each other this weekend:)

Originally posted by piro8

How was the "Shack" Sunday morning?

It was a decent crowd, definitely better then a couple of weeks ago.... I was with good people so I made it fun....JP is playing mostly tech now so that kinda bothered me a little,... Highlight of the night was his version of the new Reina :eek: :eek: wow

Originally posted by klubberchik49

actually djdanfury......could u maybe send me that song? i really like it too...and now that audigalaxy is down i have no where to get music from!!!!!:(

Lauren

Sure..... pm me your email address.