Clubplanet Nightlife Community

got a question about riddler

Originally posted by unclebuc

I bet he would draw a crowd.....He does have the KTU thing going for him......I never heard him spin live though....Give him a chance.....why not!!!!

he wont draw any crowd what so ever he was resident a few months back at club rio and there was never anyone there. as far as him as a dj i couldnt really comment other then what i heard on ktu :blown:

Originally posted by wakeup

he wont draw any crowd what so ever he was resident a few months back at club rio and there was never anyone there. as far as him as a dj i couldnt really comment other then what i heard on ktu :blown:

IMO ~ no one was there because "clubbers" dont like to try new things. . .I went once I thought it was good, just needed more people. . .;)

your right to a certain extent plus its in a horrible spot. but his name still didnt draw

Yeah true but its not always about the name look at the Paradox when Denny played it was dead. . .and ALL you guys love denny, but he cant pack a place lke that. . .so it goes to shows ya. . .people will go to the place that is more established even if its with a unknown DJ rather to try new things. . .IMO

ok the club im talking about is tribecca in fort lee. do u think he would drawthere? he would spin on the main floor<second floor>. the place has been avg 650 ppl on a friday. if he can bring an extra 100 ppl then it would be worth it even if he brought an extra 60 ppl it would be worth it. we have some good things going on there like the open bar from 9-12, so there are reasons to go already. just i need to decide if he can help me or hurt me. i know what everyone thinks of tribecca so no need to bash it if you dont like it. i just want some honest opinions. if he was there, and i comped everyone would you guys give it a tryout????thanks for your time guys

Originally posted by santaforeal

ok the club im talking about is tribecca in fort lee. do u think he would drawthere? he would spin on the main floor<second floor>. the place has been avg 650 ppl on a friday. if he can bring an extra 100 ppl then it would be worth it even if he brought an extra 60 ppl it would be worth it. we have some good things going on there like the open bar from 9-12, so there are reasons to go already. just i need to decide if he can help me or hurt me. i know what everyone thinks of tribecca so no need to bash it if you dont like it. i just want some honest opinions. if he was there, and i comped everyone would you guys give it a tryout????thanks for your time guys

well i know i would definately NOT go if i knew he was the resident there as would everyone im friends with. maybe thats wrong since i never heard him live but o well

Originally posted by santaforeal

I never been to Tribecca. . but from what I heard its not that great. . .I would make the trip up there to hear the riddler since he spins @ a lot of other places all summer long. . .but if you bring DJBG. . .now we are talking. . :D

For dance tracks, Riddler is great. I remember him on Planet Z on Z100 on Saturday nights. He was awesome. He used to play some great dance tracks. Stuff i never heard on KTU. Plus, he was a great mixer. I'm sure he's got great house tracks to

No one really went to Club Rio. No one really knew it was there. I wouldn't say that it was him, I mean, You knwo what I mean. I woudl go check him out why not.....................

Originally posted by laurie619

I never been to Tribecca. . but from what I heard its not that great. . .I would make the trip up there to hear the riddler since he spins @ a lot of other places all summer long. . .but if you bring DJBG. . .now we are talking. . :D

Tribecca is in no way a club.... more like some place to stop at for a drink or two b4 heading to manhatten.

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah true but its not always about the name look at the Paradox when Denny played it was dead. . .and ALL you guys love denny, but he cant pack a place lke that. . .so it goes to shows ya. . .people will go to the place that is more established even if its with a unknown DJ rather to try new things. . .IMO

Ok Laurie, somehow I must know you or will recognize your face..I bartend at the paradox and was working the nite he played....Poor guy, I gave him a shot of absolute and thought i killed him...DT, If your reading this I am still sorry about the shot!!!:(

Originally posted by jp18

Ok Laurie, somehow I must know you or will recognize your face..I bartend at the paradox and was working the nite he played....Poor guy, I gave him a shot of absolute and thought i killed him...DT, If your reading this I am still sorry about the shot!!!:(

YUP. . .I porb see ya around. . .what bar do you work @ :confused: