Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
maxdady25

Directions to GLOW

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could give me directions to GLOW. I'm getting there by way of train from NYC so I'll be getting off at Union Sq. train station in DC. Where do I go from there? Can I catch a bus? Thanks.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by maxdady25

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could give me directions to GLOW. I'm getting there by way of train from NYC so I'll be getting off at Union Sq. train station in DC. Where do I go from there? Can I catch a bus? Thanks.

get to the mci center. its right next to that. glow is on 6th street i believe, now would be a good time for one of these glow peeps to give directs.

Hey, from Union Station its only 5 minutes away. At the cirlce in front of Union Station (don't remember the name) you should see signs that point towards MCI Arena, follow them just in case you are not sure. Take Pennsylvania Avenue towards downtown. You make a right on 6th Street and Club Insomnia is located on your left (right after MCI Arena) 714 6th Street NW, between G and H Streets. For more info, visit www.clubglow.com . If you get lost, or need more directions, feel free to call our info line, 202-271-1171 (someone will answer). Have a safe trip.