Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this true. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

Robbie Rivera @ surf. . .:eek:

Wouldn't you be so exited if he was.... You trashy little fake wannabe everybody else, no clue having, lying shit talking little bitch? Now, WITHOUT ASKING SOMEONE WHO HAS A CLUE, name FOUR tracks that Robbie Rivera has done!!!

Let's see how long this takes to get a response... (jeopardy theme begins now...)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by queenbitch

Here is some truth!! You are ugly and a complete hipocrite!!! You trash Denny yet your ass is in tempts every week. We can only hope that one day you will disappear!!!

Yeah, she really has a clue.... she's SOOOOOO consistent. She's excited for Robbie Rivera at Surf, yet she says Denny sucks half the time... but Denny plays alot of Rivera Tracks?? Who knows, maybe I am the clueless one!!! :D

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Wouldn't you be so exited if he was.... You trashy little fake wannabe everybody else, no clue having, lying shit talking little bitch? Now, WITHOUT ASKING SOMEONE WHO HAS A CLUE, name FOUR tracks that Robbie Rivera has done!!!

Let's see how long this takes to get a response... (jeopardy theme begins now...)

HAHAHHA!! Nice, The Funny thing is that Naming Four Tracks is SO Fuckin Easy Its Ridiculous. When the Man Produced about 30 Tracks this year alone!!!

Lets ask her Some other Questions since she KNOWS the Music so well.

1. Where is Robbie Rivera From?

2. What STYLE of Music does he produce?

3. what are some Trademark Sounds he uses?

4. What his LAST 5 Tracks.

Good Luck, And Dont ask anyone for help Please.

Here is some truth!! You are ugly and a complete hipocrite!!! You trash Denny yet your ass is in tempts every week. We can only hope that one day you will disappear!!!

BIG FUCKING DEAL, I READ HER POST ON DENNY, SHE DIDN'T TRASH HIM, SHE GAVE HER OPINION. TRASHING HIM WOULD BE LIKE "DENNY OPENED UP KING IN THE CITY AND IT FAILED, BECAUSE HE IS ONLY GOOD AT TEMPTS, HE WILL NOT SURVIVE ANYWHERE AS A RESIDENT UNLESS IT IS DOWN THE SHORE". SO IF HE CAN ONLY SPIN AS A RESIDENT IN ONE PLACE, AND FAILS EVERYWHERE ELSE. HE FUCKING SUCKS!(that is not my opinion on him, i'm just making a point) NOW THAT IS TRASHING HIM BUT SHE DID NOT DO THAT, SHE GAVE HER OPINION, AND YOU GIRLS WANT TO SUCK DENNY'S DICK. LIKE YOU MEET HIM EVERY MORNING FOR BREAKFAST, LIKE YOU GIRLS GREW UP WITH HIM AND USED TO RIDE TRICYCLES W/ DENNY WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER. SO GET OFF DENNY LIKE HE IS GOD AND THAT TEMPTS IS HEAVEN, BECAUSE ASK DENNY AND THE TEMPTS STAFF IF PEOPLE TRASHED YOU ON A MESSAGE BOARD. WOULD THEY FIGHT FOR YOU? I THINK NOT ASSHOLES!!!

I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH, AND NOBODY CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Originally posted by jp18

Does this girl get abused just because of CP or is there personal issues that people have with her long before CP?

One would that Laurie04850382 would be able to muster up one rational thought among one of her thousands of stupid posts but she has yet to!....I highly doubt she ever will so I think she just needs to get lost all together!

And it did become personal when her and her white trash friends thought it was a good idea to steal money from a friend of mine.....she is fucked up plain and simple!

Originally posted by theripper

BIG FUCKING DEAL, I READ HER POST ON DENNY, SHE DIDN'T TRASH HIM, SHE GAVE HER OPINION. TRASHING HIM WOULD BE LIKE "DENNY OPENED UP KING IN THE CITY AND IT FAILED, BECAUSE HE IS ONLY GOOD AT TEMPTS, HE WILL NOT SURVIVE ANYWHERE AS A RESIDENT UNLESS IT IS DOWN THE SHORE". SO IF HE CAN ONLY SPIN AS A RESIDENT IN ONE PLACE, AND FAILS EVERYWHERE ELSE. HE FUCKING SUCKS!(that is not my opinion on him, i'm just making a point) NOW THAT IS TRASHING HIM BUT SHE DID NOT DO THAT, SHE GAVE HER OPINION, AND YOU GIRLS WANT TO SUCK DENNY'S DICK. LIKE YOU MEET HIM EVERY MORNING FOR BREAKFAST, LIKE YOU GIRLS GREW UP WITH HIM AND USED TO RIDE TRICYCLES W/ DENNY WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER. SO GET OFF DENNY LIKE HE IS GOD AND THAT TEMPTS IS HEAVEN, BECAUSE ASK DENNY AND THE TEMPTS STAFF IF PEOPLE TRASHED YOU ON A MESSAGE BOARD. WOULD THEY FIGHT FOR YOU? I THINK NOT ASSHOLES!!!

Ummmm excuse me Mr. Ripper.

Now who is doing the ripping?

She gave her opinion. Im sure he can handle it even though all he was doing was say Thanks to everyone.

The people who came to his defense are the people who love and respect his talent he is constantly thanking them.

Nobody cares if he is nice or an asshole they like him like him for his music. They dont have to have shared a childhood with him to respect his work. WE HAVE SHARED E DANCE FLOOR WITH HIM.

Need I say anymore?

Nothing wrong with people defending there idol.:)

Miss. Stardo

Originally posted by theripper

My aren't you misguided!!! Gee, didn't Denny open Exit its first year and it went down hill after that year. HMMM. World was packed for a year! You can say whatever you want, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

PS, most places were hurt by Sept 11th, try bad time!!!!

Originally posted by clubangel

One would that Laurie04850382 would be able to muster up one rational thought among one of her thousands of stupid posts but she has yet to!....I highly doubt she ever will so I think she just needs to get lost all together!

And it did become personal when her and her white trash friends thought it was a good idea to steal money from a friend of mine.....she is fucked up plain and simple!

:eek:

My aren't you misguided!!! Gee, didn't Denny open Exit its first year and it went down hill after that year. HMMM. World was packed for a year! You can say whatever you want, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

PS, most places were hurt by Sept 11th, try bad time!!!!

No I think was was using that as an example .He said that wasnt his opion.

i'm not taking sides here by any means .... i just find it amusing how all of you say how "unimportant" how "eneducated how "pathetic" and how "stupid" both her and her comments are yet you all still play cat and mouse with her !!

if you all hate the girl so much and all think what she says is meaningless and fake ... then why even bother responding to her threads.

let the girl be who she is and say what she wants and how she feels. just like we all do day after day on this board.

ignore her rather than feed into her. maybe she says and does these things just to get a rise out of all of you .... and it looks to me like it's working.

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm not taking sides here by any means .... i just find it amusing how all of you say how "unimportant" how "eneducated how "pathetic" and how "stupid" both her and her comments are yet you all still play cat and mouse with her !!

if you all hate the girl so much and all think what she says is meaningless and fake ... then why even bother responding to her threads.

let the girl be who she is and say what she wants and how she feels. just like we all do day after day on this board.

ignore her rather than feed into her. maybe she says and does these things just to get a rise out of all of you .... and it looks to me like it's working.

Then there would be no drama. Whats a message board with out opinions to post.:D

Guest saleen351

Well, i''ll give you guys a heads up on RR playing.

YOu guys wont' like the set at first.... Its funky housey tracks... Alsmost disco... I was sooooooooo pissed off at him, then he tore it up.... Play all his bangers but he has tracks that he doesn't release so look out for some bangers you've never heard of. He is the best mixer i've ever seen hands down.... No one can mix like him.

We talked to him for a while............

and binoy I can answer every question, but i'll let those so called "experts" answer them...:D

i got pics with the cp and him, i'll see if i can scan them....

if you get a chance talk to him, hes got a deep spanish accent but he can understand him fine... hes sooooo cool...

but on a side note, i hate his sound now... its played...... the djs at the shore need more progressive....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

This board thrives on the drama, no matter who starts it or tries to stop. It is always worse in summer..... BUt as stupid and pathetic as this all maybe, we all love it.....:rolleyes:

it is what makes the world go round ...... and the clock !!!

:D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

and binoy I can answer every question, but i'll let those so called "experts" answer them...:D

I know you can answer the questions but i was asking Laurie those since she is So "Educated" and Knows her Music so well etc......

Just trying to prove a point.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Now, WITHOUT ASKING SOMEONE WHO HAS A CLUE, name FOUR tracks that Robbie Rivera has done!!!

Umm.. he Remixed with a lot of international artists including Harry "Choo Choo" Romero, Faithless, Felix Da Housecat, Soulsearcher, Darryl Pandy, Sybil, Moloko, Funky Green Dogs, Victoria Beckham, and Madonna to name but a few.

SOME TRACKS.....'Night & Day' (Innocent), Illicit 'Sneaky Armada' (Azuli), Moloko 'Indigo' (Echo), Delacy 'Hideaway' (Slide N Slide), Samantha Mumba 'Body To Body' (Polydor), Subtronic 'Let's Get Horny' (Credence), Antoine Clamaran 'Get Up (It Doesn't Matter)' (Slip N Slide), Fused 'Saving Mary' (Columbia), Warrior 'Warrior' (Incentive) Madonna's 'Music' (Maverick, US), Max Linen 'Soulshaker' (Global Cuts) Rhonna's Billboard No. 1 Dance smash 'Satisfied' (Epic), Victoria Beckham's "Not Such An Innocent Girl" (Virgin), and more recently Pimp "The Light" on Mute Record's dance imprint Futuregroove, Funky Green Dogs' "Fired Up" (Universal), and Live Element "Be Free" (Gossip).

MAN LUCKY I AM I WORK DOING THIS...:laugh:

Umm.. he Remixed with a lot of international artists including Harry "Choo Choo" Romero, Faithless, Felix Da Housecat, Soulsearcher, Darryl Pandy, Sybil, Moloko, Funky Green Dogs, Victoria Beckham, and Madonna to name but a few.

SOME TRACKS.....'Night & Day' (Innocent), Illicit 'Sneaky Armada' (Azuli), Moloko 'Indigo' (Echo), Delacy 'Hideaway' (Slide N Slide), Samantha Mumba 'Body To Body' (Polydor), Subtronic 'Let's Get Horny' (Credence), Antoine Clamaran 'Get Up (It Doesn't Matter)' (Slip N Slide), Fused 'Saving Mary' (Columbia), Warrior 'Warrior' (Incentive) Madonna's 'Music' (Maverick, US), Max Linen 'Soulshaker' (Global Cuts) Rhonna's Billboard No. 1 Dance smash 'Satisfied' (Epic), Victoria Beckham's "Not Such An Innocent Girl" (Virgin), and more recently Pimp "The Light" on Mute Record's dance imprint Futuregroove, Funky Green Dogs' "Fired Up" (Universal), and Live Element "Be Free" (Gossip).

MAN LUCKY I AM I WORK DOING THIS...:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We're not really supposed to believe that came from your little brain right?

AND HIS NEW ONEs that I cant give out teh names yet...:D

Yeah.....I'm sure b/c I am sure your the only one that knows any of his new ones b/c everyone relies on you for info about Denny's track list....yeah..right.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU LIKE. . .I DONT REALLY GIVE A RATS ASS...

oh yeah and FUNKatron. . .TRESPASSER, THE SOUL SHAKER MIX...FEEL THIS...BANG IN TEH JUNGLE...THEY SAY....AND HIS NEW ONEs that I cant give out teh names yet...:D

OOOOOOOH GEE.. UM, Can anyone say ...SALEEN???? :rolleyes: Nice Try Laurie!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hey, trolls are cute, yeah know the ones with the big bellies and crazy colored spikey hair.......... Ya know what, nver mind.....:laugh2:

LOL..hi spygirl!

Well....Laurie092340340 definitely does have the big belly going for her!