Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this true. . .

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I'll call when you post about JP playing bad. Because we all know that never happens....hes plays every weekend for 12+ hours. But he would never play bad. :rolleyes:

Jonathan never play bad? Are you serious? How long have you been going to SF? Jonathan Pots and Pans Peters has been known to be way off on occasion (just like any dj, he is entitled too). The last time I was there, we left it was so bad. However, when Jonathan is on, he is on fire!!!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY FUCKING DRAMA.

I never met Laurie, but damnnnnnnnnn you people are always f'n dis'n her. Isnt there something better to do? Go download some music. Smoke a joint or something. If she wants to speak her mind, whats the fucking difference? It seems like everyone on here is an expert anyways.

Except for the few people that I've already met, all this needless drama makes me want to keep to myself on Saturday.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lillee920

if I wasn't on probabtion I would have already put you in ICU.. Peace bitch

Probation:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what a loser.........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Just to chime in here, I meet some of the "Denny's girls" and Laurie. All of them are mad cool. I just think this board brings out the worst in some people.

we should get Picotto to mediate.....

Originally posted by njdionysus

Jonathan never play bad? Are you serious? How long have you been going to SF? Jonathan Pots and Pans Peters has been known to be way off on occasion (just like any dj, he is entitled too).

That was my point...Any DJ can have an off night...JP has plenty of em.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Jonathan never play bad? Are you serious? How long have you been going to SF? Jonathan Pots and Pans Peters has been known to be way off on occasion (just like any dj, he is entitled too). The last time I was there, we left it was so bad. However, when Jonathan is on, he is on fire!!!

THat's just like any other DJ... Tehy can either be on fire all night or be a lil , it's all a matter of opinion.....

Originally posted by queenbitch

Yes it is true that you are a useless WHORE!!!

I can't.......lol!

I am so glad that I can still count on certain people on this board to add some humor for me. I mean - isn't that the whole purpose - there is no excitement or DRAMA like it used to be....

Where have all the bitches been?

Originally posted by drama

I can't.......lol!

I am so glad that I can still count on certain people on this board to add some humor for me. I mean - isn't that the whole purpose - there is no excitement or DRAMA like it used to be....

Where have all the bitches been?

fuck you bitch ;)

JK for real

Originally posted by tommyarmani

BTW, someone pointed Laurie619 out to me at tempts. ladies, stop your hating & your jealousy. she is mad HOTTTT..

tight toned body, abs, nice C cups, adoreable face, on & on.... guys are just mad because she wouldnt give them the time of day... ladies=jealousy

Didn't anyone ever warn you about doing bumps while drinking????

:jar: + :pint: = :vomit3:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

BTW, someone pointed Laurie619 out to me at tempts. ladies, stop your hating & your jealousy. she is mad HOTTTT..

tight toned body, abs, nice C cups, adoreable face, on & on.... guys are just mad because she wouldnt give them the time of day... ladies=jealousy

IT's THE STROBELIGHT HONEY!!!