Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pink eye?

so i've been INSANELY INSANELY INSANELY bogged down w/ work but thankfully it's getting better. but now i'm sick and i think maybe i have pink eye??? i dont really know, it started on sun w/ one eye getting pink/red, and the next day both eyes, and the past couple mornings i've woken up with a TON of sleep crud stuck to my eyes, it's pretty disgusting. ewwwiee!!! what do i do? it's weird b/c my eyes dont hurt or anything, even w/ contacts, but they're kinda dry. help me!!:(

thankfully my sinus headache/head cold seems to be getting (slightly) better though

Originally posted by MadamMillie

so i've been INSANELY INSANELY INSANELY bogged down w/ work but thankfully it's getting better. but now i'm sick and i think maybe i have pink eye??? i dont really know, it started on sun w/ one eye getting pink/red, and the next day both eyes, and the past couple mornings i've woken up with a TON of sleep crud stuck to my eyes, it's pretty disgusting. ewwwiee!!! what do i do? it's weird b/c my eyes dont hurt or anything, even w/ contacts, but they're kinda dry. help me!!:(

thankfully my sinus headache/head cold seems to be getting (slightly) better though

Here's what you do:

1) Stop bitching about work. Nobody gives a shit.

2) If you had a sinus/head cold, then it definitely is most likely pink eye, or conjunctivitis, as it is referred to medically. It definitely sounds like it if it spread from one eye to the other and you had a head cold. Lots of crud is definitely a sign of it.

3) Conjunctivitis spreads VERY easily. So try to make sure your hands are really clean before touching anything. You may spread it to your coworkers.

4) GO TO A DOCTOR! They'll give you antibiotic eyedrops that'll clear it up quickly. If you had a sinus infection/head cold, it's possible the pink eye may come from that or even an ear infection. I had that happen to me a couple years ago. You've gotta go to a doctor and get antibiotics. Mine had gotten to the point where it was not only an ear/eye/sinus infection, but also a respiratory infection as well.

5) Stop bitching. Stress only makes pink eye worse.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Here's what you do:

I HATE YOU SHADY:mad:

2) If you had a sinus/head cold, then it definitely is most likely pink eye, or conjunctivitis, as it is referred to medically. It definitely sounds like it if it spread from one eye to the other and you had a head cold. Lots of crud is definitely a sign of it.

3) Conjunctivitis spreads VERY easily. So try to make sure your hands are really clean before touching anything. You may spread it to your coworkers.

I HOPE I GAVE IT YOU ON SUNDAY:mad:

4) GO TO A DOCTOR! They'll give you antibiotic eyedrops that'll clear it up quickly. If you had a sinus infection/head cold, it's possible the pink eye may come from that or even an ear infection. I had that happen to me a couple years ago. You've gotta go to a doctor and get antibiotics. Mine had gotten to the point where it was not only an ear/eye/sinus infection, but also a respiratory infection as well.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Here's what you do:

I LOVE YOU SHADY . we all know that you're the only vato for me

Yes it's a crud buffet there. I eat it as soon as I wake up

I HOPE I "GAVE IT" YOU ON SUNDAY

No wonder I was having trouble breathing. I thought it was from the m&m"s i drank last night.

I can't help it, my profession is bitching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest jroo
Originally posted by MadamMillie

you got coke in them thats all. i swear. next time wash your hands before rubing your eyes. and if you have to break up rocks wear safety goggles.