Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atn: People That Just Read This Site And R Not A Member

Originally posted by notallthere

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED TO JOIN? ARE YOU TO DUMB TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO JOIN? DO YOU JUST SIT THERE AND NEVER SPEAK YOUR OWN MIND?

JOIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

oh my what is this world coming to....for the forst time in my life i agree with this deeek.

"Did you know that if you mix equal parts

of gasoline and equal parts frozen orange juice

concentrate, you can make napalm?"

Originally posted by pipdaddy

oh my what is this world coming to....for the forst time in my life i agree with this deeek.

"Did you know that if you mix equal parts

of gasoline and equal parts frozen orange juice

concentrate, you can make napalm?"

I was looking for that recipe!!!!!!! Thanks:D

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

all he had to do was ask nicely - - question: why does everyone fight? - i just don't get it

Hey man that's cool you go to surf? l'll see ya there!

Everyone fights because people get bored people are fickle. This board is just like high school. Rumors, jeolsy, my club is better , my music is better, your ignorant because you don't like what I like ..... and so on. It is all different when you meet people though! It's cool like your in a secret organization. It's hard for me to go out now without running into people which is cool to me because no one ever used to go to clubs with me. me <----LOSER lol

Enjoy bro !

from what i've been reading i know exactly who coetter is and i have probably seen 3/4 of the people that posts @ temps - between working there and hanging out there since '96 - i could just imagine how many of the people that posts i probably already met - -

Probably more tahn you realize.....:)

thank you for the help spygirl.....but the ones they have are no good: i guess i am going to have to get my own

You are welcome:) You can sometimes use the ones for aol aim too, it just depends on how big the pixels are......