Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crank Yankers..........

Originally posted by cigs

This show cracks me the fuck up.....has anyone seen it????? Opinions?

Just trying to lighten the mood a little!

I saw it two weeks ago...... HOw Funny... YOu have wonder where the hell they think up some of these ideas!!!!!

Originally posted by cigs

This show cracks me the fuck up.....has anyone seen it????? Opinions?

Just trying to lighten the mood a little!

lol me and my gf smoke and wait very patiently for this show to come on every sunday night. i love bobby fletcher did you see the one last sunday when he called trying to get the drug counseling position and hes in the background telling his friend that 'this is too much pot..' lmfao

I watched one last sunday about this guy calling a phone sex operator and he was really sick and throwing up all over the place :laugh: :laugh: it was fucking hilarious! they're gonna play all 4 episodes back to back tonite!

Guest saleen351

the one where the WU Tang wants to book a room at a bed and breakfast is by far the best one.... the throwing up one too, was funny...

I've only seen 2, but they are very funny.

One of the shows had a black guy calling a country club trying to get a tee time for him and his cousins....the guy at the club kept saying they don't accept tee times and the black guy was calling him a racist.

I checked before and there are episodes of Crank Yankers on tonight from 8pm until 11pm, except for 10:00-10:30 when South Park is on.