Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your favorite movie quotes?

mikeyloco

There are so many,

my favs are

Full Metal Jacket

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: How tall are you, private?

Pvt. Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Good Will Hunting

Skylar: You were hoping for a goodnight kiss.

Will: No, you know. I'll tell ya, I was hoping for a goodnight lay, but I'll settle for like a kiss.

Skylar: How very noble of you.

Will: Thank you.

Mr. Jones: I grab a dog. I choke him and I kick the shit out of him. All day long got my foot up a dog's ass. Just bang, bang, bang up his ass. That's my pleasure. FRIDAY

After Spicoli wrecks Jefferson's car.]

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!

Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna shit!

Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?

Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!

Jeff Spicoli: Relax, alright? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Jeff Spicoli: No shirt, no shoes, no dice.

Brad Hamilton: Right. Learn it, know it, live it.

FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH

boy i tell ya , ya cant beat prostitution !! you got it ! you sell it !! you still got it !!(meet wally sparks:D )

if i were you , id ask myself "do i feel lucky ??" well ?? do ya ?? PUNK !! dirty harry.....

say hello to my littol friend !!

damn !! theres too many of these things to post

:(

Way of the Gun

"Someone better shut that bitch up before I come over there and fuck start her face!"

Monty Python & The Holy Grail

{insert exaggerated British accent} "You mean to tell me that you're King just b/c some watery tart threw a sword at you........just b/c some moistened bitch lofts a scimitar........strange women lying in ponds, distributing armaments is no way to form a system of government."

chasing amy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holden: So, uh, what do you wanna do tonight?

Banky: Mmm, get a pizza, watch "Degrassi Jr. High."

Holden: You got a weird thing for Canadian melodrama.

Banky: I got a weird thing for girls who say "aboot."

aliens

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Only in special edition]

[During the drop to LV-426]

Hudson: I'm ready, man, check it out. I am the ultimate badass! State of the badass art! You do NOT want to fuck with me. Check it out! Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Whoa! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, base plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

human traffic

TV interviewer: Why do you come to these nights?

Lulu: I'd like to answer that one if I may.

Nina: Sure.

Lulu: To get absolutely trashed.

mallrats

[At a Dating Game-like game show.]

Brandi: Second suitor: if we were making whoopee, what sounds would you make?

Brodie: Wait, what's whoopee?

Brandi: You know, being intimate.

Brodie: What? Like fucking?

Brodie: One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at the local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with a trip to the emergency room. Then, last week, I saw him in the pet store. He was buying another cat! I said, "Walt, what the hell are you doing, you know you're just gonna get this cat stuck up your ass too, why don't you knock it off?" And he says to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.

Brandie: Second suitor, would you ever make whoopie in public?

Brodie: I already did once today! But my cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on this plane to New Mexico when all of the sudden the hydraulics went. The plane starts spinning around, going out of control, so he figures it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad! So all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of the sudden, the hydraulics kick back in. The plane rights itself and they land safely and everyone puts their penises or, whatever, you know, away and deboard. No one mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Gill: Well, did he cum, or what?

Brodie: Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

malice

Jed: I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn't miscarry or that their daughter doesn't bleed to death or that their mother doesn't suffer acute neural trama from postoperative shock, who do you think they're praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you're looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn't like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.

dogma

Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?

Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

VACATION

Cousin Eddie: I don't know why they call this stuff hamburger helper. It does just fine by itself, huh? I like it better than tuna helper myself, don't you, Clark?

Clark Griswold: You're the gourmet around here, Eddie.

Eddie: I got laid off when they closed that asbestos factory, and wouldn't you know it, the army cuts my disability pension because they said that the plate in my head wasn't big enough.

FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH

Jeff Spicoli: No shirt, no shoes, no dice.

Brad Hamilton: Right. Learn it, know it, live it.

ROAD TRIP:

Sean William Scott(stiffler) & Girlfriend

Girl says: "Let me get this straight you want me to shove two fingers up your ass?!?!?!"

Sean turns and says: "Your right better make it threee"

Something about marry:

Ben Stiller: (*Zips his pants over his n*tsack*)

Mary's Dad: walks in and says "How'd you get the beans above the frank?!?!?"

Meet the Parents:

Wait a second...your name is Gaylord Faucker??? Your parents named you Gay Faucker?!?!?!:laugh:

Friday:

-You got knocked the F******ck out!:eek:

-(Craig to fat "freddy" jackson)- Nah, its okay...my momma doesn't like it when a lot of people come with me to pick her up.:tongue:

Dangerous Minds:

Waiter: ...And what will you have sir?

Student: I'll have the chicken

Waiter: What type of chicken sir?

Student: A whole one

:rolleyes:

Monique Junot: He keeps putting his testicles all over me.

Lane Myer: Excuse me?

Monique Junot: You know, like octopus? Testicles?

Lane Myer: Ohhhh. Tentacles. N-T.

Lane Myer: Sorry Johnny, I don't have a dime.

Johnny: Didn't ask for a dime. Two dollars.

Lane Myer: My mom's not home. She had to take my brother to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she was really stressed out. She hijacked a busload full of... penguins. It's sort of a family crisis. Bye!

Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?

Charles De Mar: How are we going to get real drugs in this town? We can't even get cable!

Charles De Mar: Suicide is never the answer little trouper.

Charles De Mar: And dying when you're not really sick is really sick, you know. Really!

Charles De Mar: I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high school girls.

Mailman: What's a little boy like you doing with big boy smut like this?

Tree Trimmer: Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Lane Myer: Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.