Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy This Fri..rizzo, Nero, Ink & Ziggy...plus

This friday 3 different vibes will be heard on the main floor at the roxy MIKE RIZZO sets the tone with his sexy tribal beats followed by ANTHONY NERO with his cool trance sound then SHAWN INK takes you afterhours with his distinctive style of hot music..This friday its also the grand opening of THE FORBIDDEN ROOM with ZIGGY on the 1 & 2's..anyone who knows about ZIGGY'S parties can only imagine what's gonna happen....ALSO this FRIDAY, ERIC & TOMMY from SUADE plus CELIA (from bikiniqueen.com) are openig the back ot the ROXY with a very hot vip bottle service area. Tables may be reserved by calling scott at the roxy at 212-645-5156....WAIT.. we're not finished We are proud to announce that THE FUSION TEAM..JEFF & MIKE along with JOE VALDMAN have climed aboard the roxy with SHAWN INK spinning afterhours. We all know the summer is a rough time in NY but with the quality players on board, with perhaps the hottest looking crowd in a big venue..this party will become one of the best parties in NY. The roxy is one of the best run clubs in ny in respect to customer appreciation and management..After hearing about all the nightmares being posted about other clubs in NY we invite you to be our guest with free admission before midnight for 2 with a printout of this notification. Experience SEXY AT THE ROXY this FRIDAY

Originally posted by BobG

This friday 3 different vibes will be heard on the main floor at the roxy MIKE RIZZO sets the tone with his sexy tribal beats followed by ANTHONY NERO with his cool trance sound then SHAWN INK takes you afterhours with his distinctive style of hot music..This friday its also the grand opening of THE FORBIDDEN ROOM with ZIGGY on the 1 & 2's..anyone who knows about ZIGGY'S parties can only imagine what's gonna happen....ALSO this FRIDAY, ERIC & TOMMY from SUADE plus CELIA (from bikiniqueen.com) are openig the back ot the ROXY with a very hot vip bottle service area. Tables may be reserved by calling scott at the roxy at 212-645-5156....WAIT.. we're not finished We are proud to announce that THE FUSION TEAM..JEFF & MIKE along with JOE VALDMAN have climed aboard the roxy with SHAWN INK spinning afterhours. We all know the summer is a rough time in NY but with the quality players on board, with perhaps the hottest looking crowd in a big venue..this party will become one of the best parties in NY. The roxy is one of the best run clubs in ny in respect to customer appreciation and management..After hearing about all the nightmares being posted about other clubs in NY we invite you to be our guest with free admission before midnight for 2 with a printout of this notification. Experience SEXY AT THE ROXY this FRIDAY

Bobby,

Couldnt of said it better myself!!

- Jerry C. Promotions & Friends!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

:huh:wut the hell ARE u talkin bout?

Tonight you butthole:laugh:

Y arent u coming? c'mon dont make ppl think you actually have a life with ur "wish i could make it tonite, but i got prior engagements" comment:D hehehe j/k

Originally posted by chrisdez25

deb me and bob will be in the house..... Nero do your thing kid!!!!!

awesome!!!! I havent seen you guys in sooo freckin long... I'll be on stage.. i have been calling your cell the past few times we all go out and you never call back.. loser.. i'll see you tonight...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Tonight you butthole:laugh:

Y arent u coming? c'mon dont make ppl think you actually have a life with ur "wish i could make it tonite, but i got prior engagements" comment:D hehehe j/k

i really did have plans. they all went to shit though. i ended up just standin on the boardwalk at seaside for like 5 hrs doin nothin :(hey i did meet some girl that wants to go to great adventure with me. i guess that was the highlight of the nite. that and the ice cream cone with sprinkles i ate