Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Really Bad Sex

stacychase

when you aren't having any sex, you feel like a loser, but you are the only one who knows about it...when you have bad sex, you also feel like a loser, but more people know about it...e.g. - the other person, his/her friends, who ever he/she decides to tell that you suck... i'll take sex with myself over bad sex and no sex...

Bad sex is much worse... but sometimes you need to have the bad sex first in order to realize that you shouldn't have had sex in the first place. Then you never have sex with that person again, and it's all good. :)

Originally posted by hoke

Bad sex is much worse... but sometimes you need to have the bad sex first in order to realize that you shouldn't have had sex in the first place. Then you never have sex with that person again, and it's all good. :)

agreed. you need bad sex once in a while to appreciate regularly good sex.

Originally posted by hotcheme

no. you can have bad sex with people that you usually have good sex with.

This is true. But I can usually tell if there wouldn't be any chemistry right away, and I avoid those situations. Some, as you've pointed out, may be less easy to avoid...*sigh* ;)

i think we all agree...abstinence is WAY better than bad sex, lol...

and as for needing bad sex every once in a while to let you know what is good sex...i veto that: i say it should just be good sex every once in a while to remind you what GREAT sex is, lol ;)

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

and as for needing bad sex every once in a while to let you know what is good sex...i veto that: i say it should just be good sex every once in a while to remind you what GREAT sex is, lol ;)

That's not exactly what I meant... I meant that sometimes you don't know what a bad idea it is to sleep with someone until it's too late. Fortunately, in my case, we were both able to laugh at ourselves for the mistake... :D

"If you do it right...everyone has to sleep in the wet spot."

Ive never had "bad sex" ...I can tell during foreplay if intercourse should even be considered...sometimes situations and distractions arise where the lovemaking is put on hold.

But once all the situations are taken care of....game on!

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

They say sex is like pizza... even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Well, you know what? I've had some really fucking awful pizza in my lifetime. :puke: That's all I have to say on the matter.

well tasty..... i met someone and decided waiting is better than having sex right away.... finally decided what the hell and now was left with dirty sheets and disappointment....:(

it was reallllllly bad pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by stacychase

well tasty..... i met someone and decided waiting is better than having sex right away.... finally decided what the hell and now was left with dirty sheets and disappointment....:(

it was reallllllly bad pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Ouch. :(

Well... I hope it's a situation that can be remedied... :( :(