Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a great morning...

went out to take pictures of the sunrise and the city of Vienna around 6am. stopped by the Giant to get groceries and eat 2 of their FRESH krispy kreme donuts. Got home, wrote emails to those I have forgotten and now...i'm not going to sleep because I have to work at 3pm and I would seriously feel fooked if I were to doze off now. Sometimes you just have to take time out of your busy life to have time to yourself. I think I will do this more often.

Originally posted by malanee

For once we agree! It is a gorgeous morning out there boys and girls. What are YOU going to do to enjoy it?

Well, I'm working from home this morning. Probably head out to the office at lunch. I can see the sunlight coming through my windows. Does that count for enjoying the day??

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Well, I'm working from home this morning. Probably head out to the office at lunch. I can see the sunlight coming through my windows. Does that count for enjoying the day??

I don't have windows. :( The soup i was bringing for lunch today leaked inside my bag and got all over a sweater, my cds, and a bunch of apartment-hunting papers before it dripped out all over me on my way to work this morning. I smelled like soup on the metro. It's not been a good morning for me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

I don't have windows. :( The soup i was bringing for lunch today leaked inside my bag and got all over a sweater, my cds, and a bunch of apartment-hunting papers before it dripped out all over me on my way to work this morning. I smelled like soup on the metro. It's not been a good morning for me. :rolleyes:

What kind of soup? :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

What kind of soup? :D

It was a really good vegetable, bean, and rice soup I made (meat is expensive :( ). Luckily, i made a huge pot, so i still have plenty left! ;)

:D meg

oh, can i just say apartment hunting blows! esp. when your roommate keeps flaking out and leaving town. :blank:

Originally posted by dragongrrrl

oh, can i just say apartment hunting blows! esp. when your roommate keeps flaking out and leaving town. :blank:

zag said he was leaving at the end of the month so i'll have an extra bedroom in my place....i keep my hands to myslef, i swear..i have references!!!!! :D